South Carolina Cockfighting Bust
4.22 min. | 2.4641287
user rating | 663342 views
The Humane Society of the United States' Animal Fighting and Cruelty campaign assisted Greenville County Sheriff's Department on what is perhaps the largest operational cockfighting pit in that state.
- What's the difference between history "fighting roosters" and the people in
the cage fighting on tv
- Animals still have feelings :/ whether it's roosters chickens or even bugs
- You guys are idiots people don't make roosters fight, they pretty much do
it on their own, it's instinct. They fight all the time in wild. And if you
ask me the living conditions of fighting roosters are a lot better than
the ones in a farm, they also tend to live longer, I would know cause I
have raised my own.
- omg you guys are crazy what do u think when ur fat ass if eating chicken
- People eat chickens every day and y'all say we force them to fight
- Long. Live cock fighting ! All the way from south Texas!
- They tried to make the roosters look sad lol those birds were ready to go
- Police should focus on real crimes like drug traficking.child molesters do
something real.you are goin to kill them to or aru gonna take them home and
take care of theme
- should be legal
- I wish YouTube would let me reply to some of the stupidity that
@kingoftheleprechauns is putting on some of the comments
- humane society dont know about caring animals, they kill them
- I'm with you Jay Bird
- Fine rooster were born to fight even if you dont want them to fight they
will still fighting.and what the police is going to do with them they are
goin to kill them.
- cockfighting is nearly as old as man, why make something like this illegal,
isnt it illegal for these humane society pricks to trespass on peoples land
and find gamecocks, and what do they do with the rescued roosters... they
kill em all... lets legalize cockfighting and keep these city girls off our
- Gamefowl Fighting doesnt meet the statutory definition of animal cruelty
relative to other activities,arguably more egregious,that r currently
protected by the law.The Humanr Slaughter Act of 1958 specifically excludes
poultry from humane slaughter requirements
- What about the chicken that we buy in the market, they only live up to 45
days or less, while these rooster can live up to five years with love and
care. Ship these birds to the Philippines can sell them from $200.00 to
- Animals are property. They do not have rights in the way humans have
rights. They only have protections that humans afford them. Even though I
am squeamish watching this stuff, I see no reason why roosters deserve any
special protections. This is a great example of government making
criminals out of people who are not harming anyone else.
- 1st,cruelty assertions r completely unfounded.Cockfighting has been
stereotyped as an inhumane bloodsport amounting to animal cruelty.Nothing
could b further from the truth.Gamefowl cannot b forced or trained to
fight.They r genetically predisposed to fight.We r not discussing dogs.It
is perfectly legal to feed a baby chick to a snake and film the carnage.
- Game cocks are bred to fight
- The real tragedy here is so much wasted police resource on a handful of
CHICKENS!. What a joke.
- The University of South Carolina's mascot is the fighting gamecock.
- god bless the raiders --- please lock these criminals up !! society is not
going to take this cruelty anymore !! it's the same crime rate as
- omy 1:04 im crying whyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyy but let them rip
- The hsus deosnt care for these rooster.they put them down. If eny state
would legalize cockfighting they would make millions of tax money that is
needed for a lot of things
- It's what there breed to do and have been for more that 3,000 year. There
not trained to do that!