South Carolina Cockfighting Bust
4.22 min. | 2.4752624
user rating | 651925 views
Vote for our YouTube Channel to win a Webby Award! http://vid.io/xqi2
The Humane Society of the United States' Animal Fighting and Cruelty campaign assisted Greenville County Sheriff's Department on what is perhaps the largest operational cockfighting pit in that state.
- The University of South Carolina's mascot is the fighting gamecock.
- Gamefowl Fighting doesnt meet the statutory definition of animal cruelty
relative to other activities,arguably more egregious,that r currently
protected by the law.The Humanr Slaughter Act of 1958 specifically excludes
poultry from humane slaughter requirements
- look out KFC lol . what assholes chicken fights are a way of life in our
nation . its sad some fag gets pms and trys to take more than his cock in
- The same people thinking this is cruel think that abortion aka jamming
scissors into the back of an unborn babies brain or burning it to death
with gases is a perfectly legitimate medical procedure. Long live
cockfighting and PISS ON THE HSUS!!!!
- It's what there breed to do and have been for more that 3,000 year. There
not trained to do that!
- Long. Live cock fighting ! All the way from south Texas!
- Any cocker knows that there is nothing cruel about it. Those birds get
cared for better than most humans. And anyone opposed to the use of gaffs
and knives have never seen a naked heel fight. Naked Heel fights using the
birds natural spurs are brutal- The birds will be so mutilated, and beaten
that by the time the fight is over you will want to just kill your bird out
of a sense of mercy. Artificial spurs keep the birds suffering to a
minimum while the birds do what they naturally do- fight.
- I see nothing wrong with this.
- Game cocks are bred to fight
- What about the chicken that we buy in the market, they only live up to 45
days or less, while these rooster can live up to five years with love and
care. Ship these birds to the Philippines can sell them from $200.00 to
- idiotfest in the comments as usual. the great debate never fails me.
- Why do People gat mad that's are Mexican culture. What's more important
birds or humans going to war hu
- The real tragedy here is so much wasted police resource on a handful of
CHICKENS!. What a joke.
- This is so sad :(
- . The portrait of TEABAGGERS in South Carolina.! .
- The hsus deosnt care for these rooster.they put them down. If eny state
would legalize cockfighting they would make millions of tax money that is
needed for a lot of things
- "As long as the
Almighty has permitted
intelligent men, created
in his likeness to fight in
public and kill each
other while the world
looks on approvingly, it's
not for me to deprive
the chickens of the same
- humane society dont know about caring animals, they kill them
- nothing is wrong with it they are not making the roosters fight
and it is legal in thailand and all throughout asia
- Animals are property. They do not have rights in the way humans have
rights. They only have protections that humans afford them. Even though I
am squeamish watching this stuff, I see no reason why roosters deserve any
special protections. This is a great example of government making
criminals out of people who are not harming anyone else.
- 1st,cruelty assertions r completely unfounded.Cockfighting has been
stereotyped as an inhumane bloodsport amounting to animal cruelty.Nothing
could b further from the truth.Gamefowl cannot b forced or trained to
fight.They r genetically predisposed to fight.We r not discussing dogs.It
is perfectly legal to feed a baby chick to a snake and film the carnage.
- Bunch of losers... they should focus their efforts on more serious problems
in America!!. Cock fighting is like LAST on the list!. They're just
stupid chickens!... they're plentiful!.
- cockfighting is nearly as old as man, why make something like this illegal,
isnt it illegal for these humane society pricks to trespass on peoples land
and find gamecocks, and what do they do with the rescued roosters... they
kill em all... lets legalize cockfighting and keep these city girls off our
- you are a moron if you think this is 'natural' what so ever, okay yes maybe
cocks do fight, but how is it natural if you are strapping knifes to their
legs so they can butcher each other! the reason these birds get put down
there an then is because they have no chance of getting rehabilitated or in
general being a pet because they are aggressive towards other cocks, you're
all idiots to be quite honest!
- god bless the raiders --- please lock these criminals up !! society is not
going to take this cruelty anymore !! it's the same crime rate as