Steve Jobs keynote announcing Apple TV, Ping, and new iPods in 60 Seconds
1.12 min. | 4.030303
user rating | 23931 views
Check out Bas Rutten's Liver Shot on MMA Surge: http://bit.ly/MMASurgeEp1
Apple CEO Steve Jobs announces several new products in a live web stream including iOS 4.1, all new iPods, and Apple TV
More News from Mahalo.com:
Glenn Beck- The Blaze:
Dancing With The Stars Cast:
Bristol Palin- Dancing With The Stars:
Karissa Shannon & Heidi Montag:
- RIP Ping.
- RIP Steve :(
- Rip Steve
- @bw92 OMG SAME@
- @TGSaviorSelf Lol ! I have the 3gs .. not even close to thinking about buying the 5 . xD
- This is unbelievable. Last week i got this link ipad2reward (dot) info from my friend. Normally i don't believe any of this shit. Just participate in some kind of iPad2 Test program and get iPad2 for free. The word "Free" doesn't really exist in this world. The day after i tried give my email their and joined the program. And you know what! A Brand New iPad2 is in my hand now. I can't really believe this. And you don't have to believe me. But 3 friends of mine even got that thing before me.
COPY SITE & PASTE
- How do you make these 3d photos
- dont shave !!! damn !!
- what game @ 0:14
- @scuz55 just because you want 2 do that doesnt mean steve jobs is a weirdo like you he rocks and your a piece of fresh cow shit
- iPod Classic YEAH
- you can return you Ipod, They will give you your money back its not a big deal.
- lol this guy is good in business make things smaller 2 new features and its the 2nd generation he really knows business for example im getting a the 6th generation of ipod nano lol i never got a ipod so i though ill get this and wait for the 12th something tells me an ant will be using the 12th lol
- Thumbs Up!!!! If you wanna give some clothes to the poor guy!!!!!
- THIS is the keynote I wanted. lol
- so ... PING is like LASTFM right ? ....
- that is bad but he probably didnt know, why dont u go back and ask if u can get a refund?? u probably wont but you might get a bit of money back
- iTouch Nano looks like a wearable album cover!
Nice with the iOS4.1 HDR photos!
- LOL at steve jobs. why bother challenging mySpace with Ping? Arent myspace already dead like 4 years ago? nowadays myspace fills with spammers or struggling musicians spamming their music everywhere in comment sections.
- ha ha what the fuck your whole finger is bigger then that thing how are you going to press the buttons ha ha :D