Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You
4.42 min. | 4.985185
user rating | 177453 views
I made this video for my bf. I love you so much! xx
- This is good poem ! and good song !
- Reminds me of my parents...they danced to this song years ago while in Bermuda.
- Muy emotiva cancion y un buen video!!
- They are in a better place now. Be brave, and strong. The good things are on their way, remember, it can't rain forever! :D
- Very cool, I am a kid again ;)
- es una de mis favoritas...
- Can an original dude help me understand what the meaning of ""no harvest moon to light one tender Augest night"" is?? PLEASE!
- thumbs up if you still are listening this <3 ;)
- Awesome ,nothing like eighties songs especially this one
- keep the faith - it gets better
- old songs yeah
- Awesome my dear!
- great song
- *0* auuu
- Favorite all time song....sing it Stevie--you a true "Wonder."
- Amooooo demais..que saudade dos meus 15 aninhooos....viva..Stevie Wonder...
- EL AMOR ES MARAVILLOSO
- and I said from the botton of my heart
- You were a part of my heart and now you are gone...Not sure how many losses I can handle as they are overwhelming me. The one man I thought was my friend turned out not to be. He turned on me and
I don't get it and Emmie is gone now too. Hope you too are having a party in heaven...Kiss mama for me I love you all...I will come next. Save me a seat....Hugs to all...Ashley...ox
- It is a Hymn of Love, that any one can sing or to hum to someone that being in love...
- thank you, beautiful and something to remember form a past.
- det er en gammel sang med den bedste syntes jeg kan hører den om og om igen
- this is a song that for the rest of my life will melt my heart!!!!!!!!! I miss you gram....more than anything and I know I need to let you go ....but I'm not ready. this song had every date every amazing moment in the lyrics this was ours....and it's been years and I am still not ready to let you go...you were the only good in me...and still are...if I let you go...I feel I'm letting go of anything good that I am. you raised me and you didn't have too. and I'll never stop loving and missing you