- Nice,isn't it:)
- I be the keeps his weed in there :)
- these are called 'HANG DRUMS' as u may know.They just started making them
in sweeden barely 10 yrs ago.They can run from 3000-7000 dollars each but
WELL worth it if your craft is percussion.You can book solo gigs at small
bar/grill's,etc..venues that are small & dont want the kinda volume a full
band would bring,Still theyre just a havent been enough made to find a
really good deal on say a used one-i got lucky & through guitar center
found a guy who was moving back to europe & didnt want to have to haul it
back.STILL you can find 'hangdrum' settings on Korg's 'wavedrum',roland
v-drums,yamaha spd's,the 'octopad'-or the best elec pad on the market for
1000 buck's 'the mandala' pad designed by Danny Carey of Tool-you tube
it,if i had it to do over i'd probably buy one of these instead of
- No, this guy caught a rare Musical Spaceship. Its been known to be the
Almighty Musical UFO. LOL
- Daniel Waples, street musician with unbelievable …:
- Thats really E.T. inside that spaceship playing that music. Then he flips
it over and E.T is like WTF???? then flips it back over and he plays music
- Этот человек очень позитивен, я улыбалась, когда слушала это и смотрела :)
- WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS IT'S FREAKING AWESOME!!!
- I know what that instrument was. One was the UFO while the other one was
the mystical hamburger available at McDonald's for 5$.
- Daniel Waples, street musician with unbelievable instrument!:
- Fantastic. Thanks for posting it.
- Hang Drum with a tambourine.
- What the bloody hell is this man doing with a dustbin lid, get your hair
cut. Bring back national service.
- and when he touchs the floor with his right foot he makes a special sound
- 1. Take big wok
2. tablespoon of canola oil
3. heat to 180 degrees
4. throw in half cup of popping corn
5. Same outcome
- E.T. wants his ride back.
But seriously, he is a hell of a musician!
- So, you may have seen one of these already. The Hang (yes, that's what it's
called) is probably my favorite new instrument (it was developed in 2000).
It's basically a steel drum flipped upside down, enclosed, and played by
banging it with your fingers.
There's a good number of YouTube videos using this instrument, but this one
is nice and short and is a great example of how the instrument is played.
Also, apparently if you're white, wearing a knitted bag on your head is a
prerequisite (watch enough of the videos and you'll see what I mean).
Anyway, I ran across this video again while going down the YouTube rabbit
hole and thought I share. Enjoy.
- I was wondering what happened to our wok ...
- looks like that dude from tesseract lol cant spell his name
- I have listened to this video many times for many reasons and it is always
wonderful, always lifts my spirits. I thank the Gods that this man shared
his talents with us all. You bring light to the darkness. Thank you!
- the car beeping at 0:46 kind of goes with the music
- where do i get one of these i am a drummer and want one so bad.... can
- *something new*
Daniel Waples, street musician with unbelievable …:
- look up the price of a hang drum , it will make you go