Daniel Waples, street musician with unbelievable instrument!
1.30 min. | 4.972402
user rating | 8328292 views
This is the link to his homepage: http://www.hanginbalance.com/
His cool Youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/hedgemonkeya
Go to my channel for more videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/Andyax/featured
I found this guy playing along "Karl Johan" street in Oslo (Norway) with an unbelievable instrument! The sound coming out from that thing was amazing. I have never seen anything like this before.
Update: Thanks for the comments that explained the instrument. It's called PANArt Hang. The guy playing this Hang is called Daniel Waples :)
- Nice,isn't it:)
- *something new*
Daniel Waples, street musician with unbelievable …:
- these are called 'HANG DRUMS' as u may know.They just started making them
in sweeden barely 10 yrs ago.They can run from 3000-7000 dollars each but
WELL worth it if your craft is percussion.You can book solo gigs at small
bar/grill's,etc..venues that are small & dont want the kinda volume a full
band would bring,Still theyre just a havent been enough made to find a
really good deal on say a used one-i got lucky & through guitar center
found a guy who was moving back to europe & didnt want to have to haul it
back.STILL you can find 'hangdrum' settings on Korg's 'wavedrum',roland
v-drums,yamaha spd's,the 'octopad'-or the best elec pad on the market for
1000 buck's 'the mandala' pad designed by Danny Carey of Tool-you tube
it,if i had it to do over i'd probably buy one of these instead of
- Daniel Waples, street musician with unbelievable …:
- This instrument is called a Hang Drum. It's a new modern instrument hand
made in Switzerland and it costs 1500€ because they don't make many .
- No, this guy caught a rare Musical Spaceship. Its been known to be the
Almighty Musical UFO. LOL
- I be the keeps his weed in there :)
- Omg...what's his name???? He is soooooo cute
- Good Lord! Please, where is the full version of this vid?!?!
- 1. Take big wok
2. tablespoon of canola oil
3. heat to 180 degrees
4. throw in half cup of popping corn
5. Same outcome
- This is not unbelievable at all
I totally believe it
But in all seriousness it's just an upside-down steel drum
it's cool but not all that special
- Thats really E.T. inside that spaceship playing that music. Then he flips
it over and E.T is like WTF???? then flips it back over and he plays music
- Me quiero casar con él. Soy de Mexico, papacito!!!
- Argh this is so AWESOME!!! Also, he is cute ;)
- hay q ser hippie para tocar eso??
- Этот человек очень позитивен, я улыбалась, когда слушала это и смотрела :)
- WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS IT'S FREAKING AWESOME!!!
- Bike Race :D
- Fantastic. Thanks for posting it.
- Hang Drum with a tambourine.
- amazing instrument
- I know what that instrument was. One was the UFO while the other one was
the mystical hamburger available at McDonald's for 5$.