Study Aid 3 - Gamma Frequency - Isochronic Tones
60.02 min. | 4.83391
user rating | 326330 views
Alpha and Theta sessions can also be used to help you study, but some find that these brain entrainment frequencies are too sleep-inducing. The solution is Gamma, which vibrates at the opposite end of the spectrum at 40Hz. You can use headphones, but with Iso-Tones, they are not required.
Study Aid 1: Theta + Alpha - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLjMyORJxgY
Study Aid 2: theta + Beta - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m90eLDZxvhk
Study Aid 3: Gamma - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p0d4wsrTOM
Study Aid 4: Beta (Hocus Focus) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTsucQM_-QY
Study Aid 5: Alpha (Laser Focus) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rDB40novk4
Study Aid 6: ADD/ADHD - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy9eFVKxDlc
Study Aid 7: Pink Noise (Without entrainment frequencies - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it_cmAy1b3M
Study Aid 9: Total Immersion (Gamma) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4s5Q0Ktabc
Study Aid 10: Monaural 3 Phase - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBAuX8-2ZA4
Study Aid 11: Nexus - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK_fouhQ5-Y
Study Aid 12: Subliminals - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rm-lubtdhw
Study Aid 13: Accelerated Learning - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX5uBErUU9c
Study Aid 14: Laser Focus Reloaded - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1vrwZ87G3I
- Not exactly, skepticism can block even some of the most practical of drugs to work. Attitude is half the battle when it comes to anything mental or physical. The rest are just tools and aids to help you out.
- I will try Alpha frequency and I am not looking forward to the next Gamma frequency experience!!!
- That is a noted side affect of Gamma waves that I read a lot. You might need to switch to Alpha waves and then Gamma. Alpha tend to relax the mind.
- I've always wondered what people actually mean by the word "numerous studies". Every time I read up on these, the actual effects are as clear as mud. Few things are consistent, such as Alpha waves help relax the mind and induce a trance like state and gamma waves produce a more active state. However in terms of retaining memory or knowledge, it feels like a coin toss. Personally Alpha waves help me recall learned things, gamma makes me more willing to work. Including willingness to learn.
- My bloody brain hurts...
- what happens if i listen to many of these tones during a long time, mixing them up, and all that
- WOW! I did not think I could eat my 6th hotdog till I heard this now I have complete focus. THANKS!
- Go to my channel for FAST and EFFECTIVE revision tips!!!
- Hmm worked for me :)
- i feel so focused :D REPLAY RAPE hehe
- Just give it a chance, there's no harm in that..but u have 2 believe in it. Maybe try some meditation as well. I've never been into that stuff, but there is some truth to it. We only use a small portion of our brains, so I know there is more potential for us. Everything we learn is stored even if we forget it. I know because things I couldn't remember for years sometimes come back to me. Meditation beats rereading all those old books or being behind in class. Look online for techniques, its easy
- For those who are asking if this works: I can't say for sure whether these specific tunes actually aid the development of the brain, but I do know that meditation is most definitely proven to do so. Personally, I find that the isochronic tones seem to be extremely helpful in a meditative state. Whether the tones themselves are the reasoning, or if it is the help of having a constant noise to focus on, either way I suggest trying these out while meditating.
You CAN take control of your mind! =]
- the only thing I can do whilst listening to this is panic....
- So... I developed a weird (shit I can't think of the word) and I have a tremor in my right leg... I'm also feeling very light headed. This shit can't be good.
- But it helped you think of this clever comment, eh? EH?
- Ah, placebo. It makes sense.
- So... I'm new to this. Before today, I had no idea something like this existed. Is it for real? I need proof. I'm a die hard skeptic, but I'm desperate. Grad school coming soon and I've been away from the books for half a decade :(
- Muito bom, gostaria de saber se tem alguma sequencia a ser sugerida por vocês para que se possa ouvir diariamente e cronologicamente, obrigado!!!
- if you think this wont work,it wont
if you think this will work,it will
think positive :)
- holy shit;
so i was studying with this on
and it felt like 2 minutes have passed and once i saw that it has passed like an hour and a half and i didn't even notice the video ended i actually got scared because i can never study longer than 10 minutes :D
- you need headphones for it to work well, otherwise the science of it doesn't work
- does it work with one speaker ?
- same here
- pelepisy aids diseace hiv !!!!
- This doesn't help it's giving me a weird twitch