Stuffed Baingan Masala - Marathi Recipe
8.98 min. | 4.544776
user rating | 516950 views
Bharwan baingan is an exotic dish in which baby eggplant is stuffed with goodness of spicy mixture. Very tasty dish which goes perfect with chapati, roti or poli.
Find the full recipe on our website http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/veg-curry/Stuffed-Baingan-Masala
Subscribe to our channel and leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Thank you for watching! See you next time!
List of ingredients
6 tiny eggplants
3 onions finely chopped
1tsp red chilli powder (Deggi Mirch Powder)
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 cup roasted peanut powder
salt to taste
4 tsp oil
2 tsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
1 cup water
- See more at: http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/veg-curry/Stuffed-Baingan-Masala#sthash.yo8bzT1o.dpuf
- I am missing the taste of GARLIC in this recipe !!
- MADHU मराठीत ब्य्गन नाही वांगे म्हणतात मराठी ची लाज बाळगू नका
- ‘How to make rosted pineat masala ?
- This recipe is unbelievably delicious!! My hubby loves it! Thanks for
- First I thought its very tricky and will take lot time but when i prepared
it was realy easy and quick and when my friends had it the only one word
came from them that YUMMY....
- Mam...u r superb in cooking...
Mam can we fry baingan before puting in masala.??
- W hats pinet pow der?
- its look yummy i will try this.
- the onion stuffed inside, does that cook fully?
- Yummy.. & easy Madhura JI...:)0
- yes you can find degi mirch at any Indian Grocery Store... Roasted peanuts
needs to be only crushed in a blender... Just give a pulse and mix it from
the bottom of the pot to avoid loosing out of oil from peanuts... Don't
keep it blending continuously without giving a mix...
- Thanks for suggestion:))
- Madhura ...this is excellent! Keep posting more Maharashtrian recipes
- Such a Mouthwatering and Beautiful dish!! Thx so much for this recipe.
- @umeshk101 Thanks Umesh. This is my mother in laws recipe and my husbands
favorite too. I am glad bhaji got the same taste as your mother used to
cook. Enjoy, keep watching :)
- hi i cooked it its very tasty , keep posting more nonveg dishes
.............thankyou very much
- very yummy...nice recipe thnx a lot
- Hello Madhura, I have a question, can you tell me what is the red powder
you added to the masala after the oil started to ooze out from the masala.
I was not able to catch the name of that red powder that adds color to the
masala. Thanks and keep up the good work.
- hi madhura yday i prepare this with jowari roti but gravy is white colour
may be i dint add chilly powder but it is tasty thanks
- @bzldzl Its Degi Mirch powder or Kashmiri Red Chilli powder, its gives nice
bright red color to any gravy dish. You will get it easily at any Indian
Grocery store. Thanks :)
- @pallavipa Thanks a lot. You will find more simple and easy recipes on my
website under daily veggies column. Thanks, Happy Diwali!
- @rekha0337 Thanks so much Rekha, this is my mother in laws recipe, she is a
real magician behind this recipe:D Have a great weekend !!
- Hi Madhura, very simple yet yummy recipe...why dint you add soe tamarind or
amchur powder to eggplant? Is there any specific reason? thanx a lots...god