Stuffed Baingan Masala - Marathi Recipe
8.98 min. | 4.6114287
user rating | 403256 views
Bharwan baingan is an exotic dish in which baby eggplant is stuffed with goodness of spicy mixture. Very tasty dish which goes perfect with chapati, roti or poli.
Find the full recipe on our website http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/veg-curry/Stuffed-Baingan-Masala
Subscribe to our channel and leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Thank you for watching! See you next time!
List of ingredients
6 tiny eggplants
3 onions finely chopped
1tsp red chilli powder (Deggi Mirch Powder)
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 cup roasted peanut powder
salt to taste
4 tsp oil
2 tsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
1 cup water
- See more at: http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/veg-curry/Stuffed-Baingan-Masala#sthash.yo8bzT1o.dpuf
- its look yummy i will try this.
- the onion stuffed inside, does that cook fully?
- Yummy.. & easy Madhura JI...:)0
- Thanks for suggestion:))
- can u show me how to make jalebi?
- Madhura ...this is excellent! Keep posting more Maharashtrian recipes
- Such a Mouthwatering and Beautiful dish!! Thx so much for this recipe.
- @umeshk101 Thanks Umesh. This is my mother in laws recipe and my husbands
favorite too. I am glad bhaji got the same taste as your mother used to
cook. Enjoy, keep watching :)
- very yummy...nice recipe thnx a lot
- Hello Madhura, I have a question, can you tell me what is the red powder
you added to the masala after the oil started to ooze out from the masala.
I was not able to catch the name of that red powder that adds color to the
masala. Thanks and keep up the good work.
- hi madhura yday i prepare this with jowari roti but gravy is white colour
may be i dint add chilly powder but it is tasty thanks
- @bzldzl Its Degi Mirch powder or Kashmiri Red Chilli powder, its gives nice
bright red color to any gravy dish. You will get it easily at any Indian
Grocery store. Thanks :)
- @pallavipa Thanks a lot. You will find more simple and easy recipes on my
website under daily veggies column. Thanks, Happy Diwali!
- @rekha0337 Thanks so much Rekha, this is my mother in laws recipe, she is a
real magician behind this recipe:D Have a great weekend !!
- Hi Madhura, very simple yet yummy recipe...why dint you add soe tamarind or
amchur powder to eggplant? Is there any specific reason? thanx a lots...god
- do u know how to make idli chili..if u can plz post it....bye
- Thanks so much for feedback. Keep watching :))
- @MsDesertrose1231 Thanks, I have used Degi Mirch powder which is also known
as Bedagi mirchi powder or Kashmiri red chilli powder, which is less spicy
and gives good color to the gravies. You can find it easily at any Indian
grocery store. Thanks for asking :D
- Good cooking, Well explained
- I saw vahchef's and he used sesame seeds n coconut in the grinded mixture n
also tamarind i guess u missed out on many ing ....?
- @aurayon Thanks for writing to us.
- @angelbeauty2101 Normally I use MDH brand Degi Mirch powder, you will find
it easily at any Indian Grocery Store. You are right it brings out really
nice color to the gravy. Thanks, have a good day :)
- very well explained. thanks.
- It looks so simple and so yummy. Thanks. I'm a fresher who is learning
cooking and this recepie is simply great . I will surely wait for other
recepies from you .
- Comments ke liye bahot bahot aabhar.