Sufjan Stevens - Chicago (Adult Contemporary Version)
6.13 min. | 4.9565215
user rating | 163579 views
A version of 'Chicago', as shown on the album: 'The Avalanche' by Sufjan Stevens.
Originally: Chicago (Adult Contemporary Easy Listening Version)
Copyright Sufjan Stevens©
No infringement intended
- i'm running through adam wilde's playlist. just can't get enough of Where She Went. now oh my gosh, this song is amazing!
- oh me encanta
- Your joking....... *facepalm*
- I like this version sooooo much more than the original
- He makes so much music. Thankfully for us, it's as if he doesn't sleep!
- YES MISS SHARE YOURE UNDERWEAR, YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT X
- You must be joking right...
- 9 people got lost driving through a shitty part of Illinois
- It's good I found
- hello, someone know what is the original song's name and artist's name, please ?
- To You: Richard
- This is MUSIC.
- I fell in love again All things go, all things go Drove to Chicago All things know, all things know
We sold our clothes to the state I don't mind, I don't mind I made a lot of mistakes In my mind, in my mind
You came to take us All things go, all things go To recreate us All things grow, all things grow
We had our mindset All things know, all things know You had to find it All things go, all things go
I drove to New York In a van with my friend We slept in parking lots I don't mind,I don't mind
- Open clocks by coldplay in a different tab and play it at the exact same time as this.
- I only discovered this gentleman a couple of days ago. This is one of the most singularly excellent songs I have ever heard!
- what an amazing feeling this song gives. I feel refreshed
- İ love the acuistic version the most
- I made a lot of mistakes, in my mind, in my mind. D.S., I love you.
- all things go
- you have a very interesting username.
but anyway, knicker-swapping aside, i'm only just getting acquainted with sufjan stevens' music, so i haven't heard the original version of this, but what i HAVE heard is absolutely wonderful. looks like he just gained a fan! =D
- The ending of this sounds like the beginning to Joseph Arthur - Honey and the Moon. That is a very good listen after this song, might I add.
- all things grow. all things know. . this song reminds me of driving around to concerts in my stupid little car packed with all my freinds. It was for freedom.. love it. thanks sufjan...