Wyclef Jean - Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) ft. Akon, Lil Wayne, Niia
5.07 min. | 4.9020376
user rating | 40571280 views
Music video by Wyclef Jean featuring Akon, Lil Wayne, and Niia performing Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill).
(c) 2007 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
- I RESPECT WOMEN , AND I ALWAYS WILL !!!
- I haven't heard this song in ages!! Brings back good childhood memories:)
- Why are all of yall hating on lil wayne? if you actually listen to his
verse it fits into the song perfectly
- Still gives me goosebumps after 6 years. It never gets old!
- This is so much better than those twerking talentless hoes you seen in
every fucking video now.
- The only decent piece of music involving Lil Wayne.
- This song reminds me of the time when I was deployed to Afghanistan and got
hit up with my ex with a Skype chat to tell me she's been cheating on me
and she was pregnant by another guy she just recently met. She said she was
falling in love with me before I left. But how was she in love when
distance tempted her to go out and sleep with another man. Females will
stay faithful with you until they are tested with temptation and thats
when you will lose them.
- 2009 was like the best year for music...
- like if still listening to this songs in 2015
- Damn I miss this type of music
- Tunechi line was Gold...This song was my fav back in the days
- Used to love Wyclef this was my shit.
- Luv this song still..
- This used to be my favorite song in high school
- It's a sad song
- This song represents so much. Only if people look at their situations...
their situation is horrible, and human. All in all, we are ALL HUMAN.
Putting a race, a color, a label, and an origin on someone does not solve
anything. We should treat EVERYONE with respect, love, and kindness.
Everyone should have an opportunity to live in America. Isn't that what we
Sure, going about it the wrong way, is wrong. But denying someone's
freedom, just because they hold certain attributes, and just because they
come from a different place, is wrong, too.
God Bless each and every single person on this earth. Give them peace
within their heart, and warm their soul. Show them that You are King. And
that You care about their situation. And that there is a way out, and in
time, Your children will not be held by the World's, but Yours.
- IM IN A THROWBACK MOMENT RIGHT NOW....WENT FROM SEARCHING:
THE DREAM - SHAWTY IS A 10
KANYE WEST - GOOD LIFE
CANT BELIEVE IT - TPAIN AND NOW THIS
- oh dear god...I remember when this song came out...around the same time as
Hips Don't Lie did, and I didn't like it that much, but now I can
appreciate it for what it really is...
- I can't believe this song passed my radar! I was just going through some of
my classic 2009 childhood songs by Akon and Usher and T.I then stumbled
across this gem. This is an awesome even by today's standards!
- I don't why this nigga (akon) just sing so clear why should i attracted in
his every song why ? :p
- She is like the black version of Jennifer Lawrence :D
- Wow I just heard this song on the xm pop countdown from 2008. I forgot how
good this song was! What happened to this kind of music?