- Blind from birth. WHAT A REVELATION. This song and it's exquisite lyrics, I
always thought were from a sighted singer. The blue eyes and blue jeans
just moved me in that duirection ! ! AMAZING ! ! Wonderful to see the
introduction with Barry White and Dionne Warwick. WOW THANKS
- devil speaks..
- When Barry White is introducing Terri, he says that "Chad" Atkins gave her
her start in the industry, when he clearly means Chet Atkins. I realize
they come from two completely different musical genres, but he is a
professional and should know the difference. Ray Charles had some
crossover country hits even though he was primarily R&B - and I doubt
anyone ever called him "Roy".
- "He must've tapped my telephone line" Now he's gonna tap that ass.
- Thinking of him,he's always on my mind no matter what I do, I run an errand
he's on my mind. I clean, laundry, cook, when I go to sleep he's on my
mind. I heard this country oldie and thought of him. him.
- One, Two Three, Four
I declare an #earwormwar
Blue, Yellow, Black, Red
Can you keep this tune out of your head?
(And it's all +Amanda Rachelle Warren 's fault, so go blame her).
- I had forgotten that Dionne Warwick and Barry White hosted Solid Gold for a
minute... My song of the moment, can't get enough...
- Another example of how amazing the 80's were - Dionne Warwick and Barry
White introducing country star *Terri Gibbs* singing the controversial *Somebody's
(Yes the video quality sucks but it is worth seeing it anyway)
- I remeber her I seen her in concert what ever happened to her it was like
she had a one hit wonder too bad she was good in concert She was blind her
& Ronnie M would of made a great duet their voices would sound great
- Oh man, I haven't heard this in over 30 yrs!
- I remember Terri singing.Omg you people back in the 80's they wasnt
anything like it is now.if you was born a girl then u was a girl.same thing
with the men.YES Terri IS A WOMAN.and she can sing as well.She was not able
to see.at all.just like ronnie but she can sing.you guys needs to read up
on her then you will know this
- @bigcheese1973 You are just envious!!!
- BARRY WHITE AND DIONNE WARWICK YOU DAMN FOOLS
- With the entire song being about a man, it never even gave you a slight
clue? lol That's okay, because for a long time, I thought Geddy Lee was
female, and Stevie Ray Vaughan was black. LOL
- I remember liking this song. I had forgotten that this song is sooo old!
Damn! 1981!? I'm old too!
- Man I love this song, but I thought it was a guy singing it all this time.
- Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj have careers...
- Where do you get that?
- I AM 42 I HEAR THIS SONG IN MY UNCLE GARAGE AS HE WORKED ON CARS .I HEAR
THIS SONG WHEN I WAS 10 OR 9 . THEY PLAYED THIS SONG LIKE RUNNING WATER
- I never paid attention to a singer's looks. All I cared about was the
sound. Nowadays my wife and I enjoy concerts from the oldies but goodies
because they are rather convenient for us. Watching my artists, though, has
really never been here or there.
- One hell of a feel good song , brings back alot of memories , thank you
whoever posted it
- This is Ronnie Millsap's sister, or at least a close relative!
- If you're going to lip sync a song with a bass line, a guitar, background
vocals and a drum beat in the background, why even play the piano? You
might as well just hold the mic.
- thank you for the upload....very much appreciated
- wynton marsalis