Tevin Campbell - Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
4.25 min. | 4.9430566
user rating | 1362392 views
From his 1991 debut album T.E.V.I.N.
This Narada Michael Walden produced ballad reached #6 on the Billboard Top 100 in 1992.
- ~so cute~ he certainly was~
- ~ takes me way back when I thought my Jason was a Telvin look alike and couldnt believe he was that phine and in luv with me..('things done change") as Biggie smalls would say~
- I know that I'm going to get hated for this, but in order to experience this song and understand this song, you have to be born in the 70s and early 80s to be around this era. Real talk.
- I was in high school, freshman, 14 years old in 1991. I remember buying this cassette tape back then. Remember those cassettes??? They were all the rage in the late 80s/early 90s. I was in love with this man. I wanted him to be my first.
- musica lindaaaaaa...
- I'll tell you what I want you to do, Tevin!! I want you to get ur behind back in the studio and record another album ASAP!!!! R&B is missing your voice. These little singers aint got nothin on you.
- Wait wasn't he like 15 when he sang this!?? Wicked
- what happen to u dude, i was your bigest fan.
- dam that pitch? probelm the best i've ever heard
- Any one hear that pitch ? radical huh?
- u right the 90's was the shit Tevin Campbell still got a spot in CD player always u still got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- @SHILAOH SHAILAOH wi llie d
- Nothing wrong with 4 letter words, especially in the bedroom.
- On one hand it hurts to hear a man plead this hard. But, on the other hand it melts my heart to hear him beg.
- I'm with you mate.
- Or a five letter word ... Money ! Classic Jam :o)
- Like if your still Loving this song in 2013!!
- alyssa i miss you baby ineed you
- message to 2012 back in time from 1991, wish you were all here xx :D
- This song was made for all those "good-guy" boyfriends back then who had mean ass, emotionally abusive girlfriends and always wanted to do what was right and try to cheer their lady up. Now we all know that a pissed off woman can't be pleased not matter what you try to do for her. It's best to leave them alone until they figure it out themselves. But Tevin's heart and lyrics were definitely in the right place back then.
- Seriously , we need to build a giant shuttle type vehicle that is like a time machine , that seats up to 350 people ( the size of a movie theater auditorium ). You pay a small fee , and go inside and it literally takes you back to a designated year , and you can go back and forth whenever you want.
- This young man right here can sing his azz off