THE 40 BEST SONGS OF 2006
8.32 min. | 4.807652
user rating | 1295221 views
follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/maxkroel
here's the new version, more complete with even more songs!
- 1 ere promiscuous the best ;)
- P!nk!! I love her! Shes the Best!
- I miss this rihanna. She's so fucked up now
- THE NOSTALGIA...
- cerios George?!?!?!?seriously????!?!?!?!>?!?!?
- Where is No worries from Simon webbe?
- dang #30 that is crazy
- number 35 is cee lo green
- Damn...I was in 3rd grade now I'm going to be a Senior in high school...I'd
rather have this music than what we have now...
- Fergie!!!!!! *-*
- Not too much nostalgia for me. I was already a self-aware 14-year-old who
disliked pop culture, and still does in 2014. There were some good hits,
though. We will just need to wait about 20 years to weed out all the
unoriginal songs that abuse sound enhancement.
- UM where is Cassie's " Me and You"? One of the biggest hits off 2006 for
- Sos, Maneater, Stars Are Blind and London bridge are the best❤️
- The synch of my headphones was off so it got 19 as the song for 18 and I'm
- omg the kid from psy gangnam style is in fergie video FERGALICIOUS LMAO
- No JoJo? Seriously? JoJo ruled 2006. Too Little Too Late, Like That, I Can
Take You There, Let It Rain, and many other amazing songs from her that
year. Paula DeAnda should have made the list too... "Walk Away" was a hit.
- Alot of stuff changed :( like 4real
- Childhood was great!!!
- Unbelievable how fast time goes and how much everything changes in such a
short period of time. The music now feels so different from this. The 2000s
was really the ultimate hip-hop decade looking back now up until '08, when
pop suddenly grabbed the industry full force. It was a very sexual era, I
think even more so than the 2010s. The 2000s had a lot of flaws, but I do
miss the more free spirit everyone had then(bec. the economy was still
decent. We weren't so cynical yet). Now, everything feels very bland,
pretentious and restricted.
- AND MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE MY BABIES I AM CRYING NOW
- WOW MEMORIES IF MY TEENAGE LIFE! I was 16 in 2006
- Hips don't Lie Nº1 in sales!!!!
- Panic! At The Disco!!
- Wow these songs bring so many memories back :) happy ones! I was 16 at the
time im now 23 how time flys..
- Lol Sean a Paul hold this video for him fucking bastard xD
40= Ciara, 39= Sean Paul, - - - - - 2= Sean Paul 1= Nelly
(No offense Sean is a legend :P )
And talking of Sp.. Where is "We'll be burning"?