The Beatles - Ticket To Ride (Top Of The Pops 1965)
2.88 min. | 4.9591393
user rating | 1426782 views
The Beatles rare music video of Ticket To Ride made it on Top of the Pops 1965. ENJOY !!
©ALL MUSIC CONTENTS AND COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO : EMI MUSIC, CAPITOL RECORD, BBC BROADCAST AND THE BEATLES'S BRITISH LABEL INCLUDING PARLOPHONE. ©
WORDS AND LYRICS : LENNON/ MCCARTNEY
I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS MYSELF TO EITHER THE MUSIC OR THE VIDEO.
- Top of the pops has got to be the worst show thats ever shown up
- Click 1:52 for George's all-powerful death stare.
- En el 0:50 Lennon se da cuenta de que el playback va adelantado a él, por eso pone esa cara.
- Ringos fake drumming cx lol
- Ringo looks like friar
- "The Committee of 300". Just read this book.
- Lennon looks specially gorgeous ALWAYS! :D
- I know right?
- These will never make it.
- Things I love about this:
1. Paul playing the wrong string at 0:17 with them both laughing about it.
2. The completely opposite 'drummer stands up- guitarists sit down' setup
3. John having no idea which camera was filming at 0:37, and sneakily peeking to see
4. John accidentally mouthing "yeah" at 0:49 and laughing
5. John purposefully not mouthing "yeah" 1:37, then blatantly taking the piss a second later
6. 1.48 - George being ridiculously out of sync
7. 2:07 Mental Ringo
8. 2:17 Suave John
- This is not TOTP. The Beatles appeared live once in 1966 performing Rain and Paperback Writer. No film survives.
- You are fucking fake, pretending to be a Dalek.
- lol John Lennon mocking the lip syncing 1:37
- The Beatles: The mest mimers in history.
- Joy beyond belief by Paul. They must've blown their own minds!
- For the true meaning of The Beatles' songs there is no need to listen to the lyrics backwards or take drugs. Just google "Truth Contest The Present" and read through the Beatles section (pg 59).
- This song is heartwrenching to me and means such a lot.
- Lol,I know right
- Who said it was fake?
- The Beatles were the real deal. Great singers, players, writers, and personalities. This video is so typical of them not taking themselves too seriously in spite of their amazing success. Thanks for the post. For a look back to the future check this out. "Crying Blue Beatle's wart'
- Paul isn't even pretending to play lol So dunno how you think their really playing.
- No really, there is no way they're fakin it. Look at Ringo shakin it. And the other 5 rakin it. Takin it to the top.
- This song is really wonderful like the fabulous Beatles. The genius
- And 1:53 George *-*
- 1:39 lol a little late, John :)