The Best Of Kramer - The Calzone
1.70 min. | 4.9471154
user rating | 359678 views
Some of the best of Cosmo Kramer In the TV hits series (( Seinfeld ))
in this clip
he's trying to buy som Calzones for George
DISCLAIMER: "Seinfeld" and the music belong to their respective owners.
- Haha your being ripped off, they usually cost 5-6 bucks.
- Hahaha. I would never believe that price for New York City.
I usually pay $10 for the calzones I eat.
- Actually he said $7.50= $2.50 a piece.
- Oh I see.
- I wonder if the person who invented Coinstar saw this episode.
- Actually, freedom of speech DOES include slur words. It doesn't guarantee a positive reaction from the person you say them to though. All it does is prevent words alone from being cause for legal action taken against you.
- I think he said, $17 for the calzone. $17 = $5.66 for each of them
- Hey, what do I know about cooking a shirt, huh?
- Che Coza?
- Family Guy - Speaking Italian..... its on youtube.
- Yeah, because nobody in the history of television has done an over the top Italian impression before this.
- Just curious, what scene in family guy was motivated by this scene?
- love it when Kramer kicks the counter
- l'm getting a feeling your comment isn't very original either.
- LMAOOO THE KICK ON THE BENCH AND HIM SMASHING THE MONEY LOLOLOLOL
- Kramer ate calzone before it was cool. Ben Wyatt is just a poseur.
- Because you've tried the rest, and now they want you to try theirs.
- So be honest, who's put their clothes in the oven before?
I know I have.
- Costanza is in the building!
- Haha when they were arguing and his tounge XD
- What the hell do i know about cooking a shirt, huh?
- kramer doesnt even say what flavor the calzones should be
- lol 0:09 to 0:12 when Kramer tries to pronounce calzone!!!!!!!!