The Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough
3.93 min. | 4.9162273
user rating | 142233187 views
Music video by Black Eyed Peas performing Just Can't Get Enough. Interscope Records
#VEVOCertified on December 26, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.youtube.com/vevocertified
- 1994: Bieber is born.
1995: Eazy E dies.
1996: Tupac dies...
Every year is a tragedy...
- То , что я хочу , за деньги не купишь )
- Just Can't Get Enough - The Black Eyed Peas.
- Every time it watch this,I cry a little.The beginning......I lost a really
close cousin in that when she went on vacation there and had no idea until
after a week.I was little when the disaster happened, and I thought it was
on China, and just didn't understand. Up until late 2013 whenever someone
mentioned Fukushima, I would burst out in tears.Her bedroom became a
shrine. Her body was never found and I never got to say one last goodbye. I
will never forget. RIP Sam......RIP :")
- Anybody else know this song is about drugs
- 3:20 - listen he says your love is a dose of ecstasy (which is a drug),
plus he is talking about fienden which is saying he wants more of it - Drug
- Japan best place on Earth
- i love tihs moment 0:56
- this song is purely addicting. i love the beat, so catchy. ive been a fan
of BEP since the beginning. im getting known quickly because i rap about
real life.. thumbs up if you piss next to the water in the toilet so its
- OMFG dont you hate it when you have to watch a 30 sec ad before litsening
to music...Especially when its a good song like this
- 0:10 I always hear her singing "I'm addicted on a German side You love"
- This song saddens me... Everytime I watch all I think about is the
earthquake... RIP Black Eyed Peas... Wonderful song I wish I could see
Japan someday... I also wish I could have seen the World Trade Center
before they fell lots of things that happened in my lifetime that I wish I
could have seen before they fell or were gone. Well its too bad we can't
turn back time... Maybe someday I will work for NASA and make some time
vortex that brings you back in time... But just remember if you change
history It will cause current time changes such as war destruction and
chaos... Btw I know Black Eyed Peas are not dead but you just don't hear
about them as often anymore...Oh btw for those haters who say who cares
about the WTC I have someone I know who almost died in those buildings so
keep your mouth shut... Respect the men and women who died fighting for
- I love the colors of the music video by the black Eyed Peas and I love also
the set up in China and that song is stuck in my mind all the time because
I love this song so much
- "Excelente canción para mi tarde" "Te adoro Fergie" ( I wouldn't wanna have
it any other way - I'm addicted and I just can't get enough ) "The black
- Putin ce groupe ♥
- 2014 et j'écoute toujours cette chanson ! <3
- This is one of my favourite Black Eyed Peas song!
- I miss them 😪
- On March 11, 2011, a day that seemed like no other, one of the most tragic
natural disaster events that has ever occurred on the face of the earth,
took place in Japan. A massive earthquake followed by a gigantic tsunami
hit the country of Japan hard. Thousands of people sadly died or were
declared missing. Several buildings, skyscrapers, roads, rice fields, and
other things were either destroyed or damaged. As a proud American, my
heart was torn into pieces. I always had love and respect for the country
of Japan I felt that I was in their shoes. I began to cry. I felt so sorry
for all of those people that were effected by that event. Some of them are
still recovering from the earthquake and tsunami to this day. The United
States as well as several other countries created operation tomodachi to
help the country of Japan recover from this tragedy. My love, heart, soul,
and respect goes out to Japan. I will never forget you.
- Till about 2:58 this was a pretty decent song...
- Bomba patch lOl
- Like if ur watching in 2013. <3
Even tho it is 2014, I haven't seen anyone saying about 2013, so I thought
the "unlucky" year should get a little more respect...
- cool song but can find lyrics fuck youtube
- The Peas are good because they are one of the few groups that know how to
use auto tune right. That, and the fact that they clearly have a lot of