- he Mother Hips - Introduction / "Mother Hips" / "Pull Us All Together"
the second song destroys this by the keys
- ok, Jake, im NEVER making millions, and attracting thousands of fans, Now , Finn The Scarecrow, when are YOU making millions and attracting thousands of fans? See, pretty stupid question huh? kinda makes you not want to answer it huh? kinda think maybe all the hundreds of posters here will never make millions huh? So i actually provided him a Band that most musical morons really dislike (Nickelback), Who have moved beyond three chord progressions and flute solo's.
- Since when did you join Nickelback? Who truly cares if they got a big contract? You and other Nickelback fans? Also, Jake was asking YOU to let him know when YOU'RE making millions and attracting thousands of fans.
- i came here from the canucks lol
- you just contradicted yourself, by saying they are making billions yet you go on to say the contract they have signed is worth 65 million
- Nice to see everyone getting along.
- All the songs DO sound the same: Modern pop is louder, less varied, and uses less chords than classic albums of 50s and 60s
Less variety in chords or melodies in songs released now
Analysis of half a million pop songs from 1955 to 2010
Songs in Fifties and Sixties had much more variation, claim researchers
- You mean like the billions Nickelback are making? they recently signed a 65million dollar contract lmao. Enjoy eating mcdonalds on you greyhound bus, Black Keys.
- but how much of that has to do with the fact that these kids are going to see some retro act anyway and they are marketed to as such
- Let me know when you are making millions and attracting crowds of thousands, because this drummer and singer seem to be doing just that.
- Why would you even compare black crows to black keys, two different bands, two different genres. now shutup and sit.
- all of these songs are partial idea, and do not have any sort of spin to it that makes it worth listening to other bands who played the same things but better and with better playing. But if you enjoy it thats all that matters. I would much rather listen to better garage music and better blues rock. Each of those songs could be better with stronger parts and licks and solos (which there are none). They play the same way on all songs pretty much
- i am entitled to my position, and it is justifiable. I have substantiated in certain terms why this does not live up the the depth and creative vision of earlier bands. That makes what I have to say worth reading. If it offends you then do read it, its that simple. Listen to those bands and you will also become enlightened to that and experience alot of joy-arent you worth it?
- Don just say you find me sexy, I know you do.....Come on!
- Click show comment to begin a magical adventure :D
- STAPH.. you can't concentrate on the music while arguing
- Oh thank you oh wise and enlightened one. God, what a pretentious twat you are. What makes you an authority on what "real rock music" is? In the end, it's all just a matter of opinion.
- its been 2 years. To raise awareness that this is a poor copy or real rock music
- this is the the nickeback of blues, totally watered down kid music, and i could explain what i mean
Check out black Crowes soooo much more on par with the 60's and 70;s bands
- I was going to write a response back but couldn't stop laughing because you'd rather Nickelback. Out of anyone you could have mentioned, you mentioned them. I... I can't even continue.
- You really haven't heard their old stuff, have you? Check out The Lengths, Everlasting Light, or The Only One to see his transitions.
- dude, I never made that connection before!
- The singers voice is so limited. the drummer is not talented, the songs make me long for Nickelback.