The Brothers Four ~ Try to Remember
2.93 min. | 4.931721
user rating | 610511 views
Try to Remember
The Brothers Four
TRIBUTE to The Brothers Four
- City of Glass.
- หวังว่าคุณคงชอบเพลงนี้นะ เพราะเกินกว่าที่จะข้ามไปครับ ต้องกลับมาฟังอีกครั้ง เพราะมากครับ...
- Yonghwa brought me here..
Such a beautiful song..
- I love you choi ji yong
- Look like Im the only Thai people here who still listen to this song everytime , everyday , and everywhere .... too beautiful to stop
- where did you get those Beautiful photos? also didn't this group do a version of Cottonfields?
- Thank you for the great photos, they remind me how lucky I am to be alive and what a fabulous world we enjoy
- I have another great vinyl album by the B4 - "More Big Folk Hits". However, in all of the albums they have digitized to a CD, I have never seen this one - it's got some great songs and would love to have it - anyone know if or when it might be put on a CD?
- Korean sitcom family brought me here.
- Thank you Video Kapo... I hear again the voice from heaven...so true so real...
- So... beautiful
- me too
- I am crying too because music was once so beautiful and it died a horrible death. You rarely hear music like this anymore.
- [各位睇完《拳王》先至識搵呢首歌去聽嘅小朋友，我聽咗呢首歌三十幾年啦。有時間的話你地都應該搵多D舊歌聽下，其實以前D歌好聽過而家嗰D幾十倍。我可以推薦幾首舊歌畀你地聽下，唔駛驚，係入門級，絕對唔高深] 求好聽的歌。。。多謝
- Yonghwa brought me here....
- This song is so in my DNA as a child, it's a part of me. If God took me apart and examined me he would find this very same song. Everything just seems not to be so fine like it was, including music, somewhere it died. At least we still have these gems on Utube! Thank you VideoCapo!
- I ask myself, "Where are these four 'brothers' today. So popular in their day, in my day! A retired Catholic priest in Canada. Stereo was new and I still love the 'Stereo' sound.
- you never hear music like this any more... praise the 50's and 60's folk groups
Ron TN (moparmtn)
- i am crying.
- Yonghwa brought me here ^^
- GOOD SING
- Rely 1997 brought me here
- i like it