- UNE BELLE BALADE
- Luke Kelly was a great singer and musician.
I loved listening to him sing about my beautiful country.
beannacht de a chara dilis
- Song for Ireland
- Nobody can equal him! Pity he died so young.
- Think this is one of the best songs ever wrote about Ireland, Ironic it was
penned by an English man!
- Gone a long time now, never forgotten. Beautiful voice,such a legend!
- i wonder what you would have done if u had of lived longer peace i believe
would have been your quest p i p luke.
- Grew up listing to this music... My mum used to sing me traditional Celtic
music, the same songs that her mum sang to her and so on. Traditional
Celtic music is such a big part of my life... I love it
- Love this song lukes voice makes me feel numb and nothing else around
matters brilliant . I'm sure he's upstairs belting out a few songs
- a true Irish legend and patriot, Luke Kelly is the man.......
- mighty mighty - strong medicine indeed - no x-factor - this mothfucker is
for real - for real
- Every time I feel well or sober, I play this song, it is a song of memories
good and bad, prosperous and poor. It is a song of hope and lost memory,
future and past.
It is a great song, no two ways about it!
- I'm brazilian, but I love Irish Music. The Dubliners is the greatest music
- dreaming in the night ,i saw a land were no one had to fight .....
- i'm italian and i often go to dublin, there's no place like ireland and i
like the way u love your country!
- verry nice memory's. with about 3 ore 4 others the REAL Dubliner.
- Too good to be true.
Love your soul!
- To my Irish brothers. Stay strong and safe.
- You can't do much better than Luke Kelly. Ronnie Drew wonderful gravelly
voice isn't half bad either. Thank God for the Dubliners!
- im from spain, but when i stop and look at myself, i notice i have nothing
in common with my country people. I hate bullfightings, im blonde and
everyone thinks im irish, i love irish music and that people, always
friendly, happy and strong!
- just miss home alot more now after that!
- FREE EIRE
- By the way, Ollie Cromwell, and make sure you keep hiding under that fake
name, it will be my privellage to meet you anytime, anywhere and kick your
sour, defeated, british, bullying arse to any corner of the shithole
british isles, that you would feel more comfotable in. Just remember one
thing, The Good Friday agreement was the start of the surrender of the
British Goverment to the Provisional IRA and its only cunts like you that
kept that war going .