- dreaming in the night ,i saw a land were no one had to fight .....
- All negative comments about Ireland or Luke Kelly. .bitter sad morons, with
nothing going for them in their own lifes, so they need to abuse other
nationalities, , because they they think they are better.its usually
English people, sad sad little people. EIRE
- To my Irish brothers. Stay strong and safe.
- Every time I feel well or sober, I play this song, it is a song of memories
good and bad, prosperous and poor. It is a song of hope and lost memory,
future and past.
It is a great song, no two ways about it!
- r.i.p my old pal.......irish music will never be the same.........magic all
- im from spain, but when i stop and look at myself, i notice i have nothing
in common with my country people. I hate bullfightings, im blonde and
everyone thinks im irish, i love irish music and that people, always
friendly, happy and strong!
- There is something very human almost sentient about this song. Its really
about a song for humanity to stop fighting. To understand there is a
purpose to our lives despite the apparent evidence to the contrary. Do we
not all want to go to a place like this where we are at peace with one
another and with our nature.
- Tonight's Music programming is brought to you by Ireland, a land of epic
scenery, wonderful people and glorious music. Remember the name... Ireland.
So tonight, every song I post is Irish. And I start with this, a song which
should be our national anthem, sung by Ireland's greatest voice. (And
before you ask, I will not post Danny Boy. I hate that damn song.)
- I'm brazilian, but I love Irish Music. The Dubliners is the greatest music
- I'm French and we love Celtic Music so much <3
- Lukie cared.
- You can't do much better than Luke Kelly. Ronnie Drew wonderful gravelly
voice isn't half bad either. Thank God for the Dubliners!
- Too good to be true.
Love your soul!
- I stand at the atlantic wall
- A country,and people,like no other. The song says it all.
Whenever I visit I leave a part of me behind whenever I leave.
Luke Kelly, your voice lives on ?
- Now I want to visit Ireland! :)
- i like to think we aussises are the same
- i know that,just saying.
- Who gives a shit whether it's English or Irish , it is about the feelings
it evokes in my body, it's the singer , the words......a lost time.
- The Dublin Minstrel...There will never be one like him again...Fare thee
well, Luke !!!
- I'm English, and I think this is, as they say, feckin' brilliant!!
- Beautiful song, beautifully sung.
- Luke Kelly and Ronnie Drew could reach right into your soul and touch a
place that you did not know existed until the moment you heard them.