The Horrors - Still Life
5.40 min. | 4.945227
user rating | 2376500 views
The official music video for 'Still Life' (Directed by Oliver Murray), taken from the new album - 'Skying' released on XL Recordings July 2011.
Go to http://thehorrors.co.uk for more information.
- i surf to this any day, this track rips!!
- If you are reading this I hate you Horrors. I saw you guys live around
2007 in D.C. you guys played for not even 15 minutes and left! Bunch of
- both vid and song are everlasting poetry
“Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going
to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt
― Charles Bukowski
- This kind of music sounded interesting 25 years ago. Not any more.
- stuck in the trance... nicee
- Very cool song, but The Horrors have lost their scare factor. I loved their
image 2006-2007, with Faris and Joshua resembling goth members of Hanoi
Rocks, Rhys looking like an anti-psychedelic Sky Saxon and Tom and Joe
looking like undead Stones. They're more interesting sonically now, but
their wild garage rock will always be my favorite.
- como amo estas viejas cansiones <3 < 3
- wow this music video is amazing <33
- 4:50 OMG is a penis
- to me looks like Depeche and joy together... .. perfect match
- Early 90's Shoegaze.
- The Doors.
- Seems more like "shoegazing" to me.
- Who said "Clash were the best"?? "Sandinista is a classic"?? Who said i was
cool?? You were right though "I was there!" So get over it, i would advise
seeking medical attention asap to deal with the voices in your head.... Go
back to bed & try not to infect the world with your worthless drivel.....
- Yes. You're right. You are far superior. How can I compete with
'nefarious'? You must be 'cool' 'cause 'you were there'. Another boring
'Clash were the best...' yawn fest..... another 'Sandinista is a
classic...' bore. I'm back to bed, now you've been fed a bit..
- Is that the best you could do? No swearing this time, No calling me a "dumb
fucker" Not very clever now are you "stevo" Best material been used? Think
before you open your slimy gob, borrow a brain-cell from someone & double
your out-put! 2 million views & 16,000 likes, kinda says it all.......
- Tourette's is it? Poor bloke. Not getting any I suppose? Have to let your'
frustration out somehow. I'm sure you could pick up an old boy from
- No not at all, first gig was The Clash at The Roxy in Harlesden. Didn't see
The Pistols until they played The Lafayette Club as The Spot's in '78 if
memory serves me. And your right, they are CRAP! 2 million views, shows how
many arseholes like you there are in the world, so why don't you go & knock
one out "stevo" it's what you'ld be good at! Prick!
- Oh dear! I've upset a Bottom-Feeder, how can you have a "hint" of Joy
Division you odious little twerp, These cheezy '80s is so retro maaaann
arsewipes aren't even a Poor-Man's Cure, about as original as a steamin'
turd & your big gob you nefarious wank-stain!
- todavia se puede hacer buena musica :)
- 2 Million + views...Record deal...Play their own instruments.....write
their own songs...Yes. Really crap. What do you do for a living? Bet you
don't get paid for tugging off? Bet you're one of the 200,000, that were
there to see 'The Pistols' at the '100 Club'?
- You're a pompous cock. If you think there's not a hint of JD in this song
then you are deaf as well as one dumb fucker..
- This fucking song completes me
- seriously underrated