The Hottest @Abercrombie & Fitch Guys, "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
3.27 min. | 4.8206453
user rating | 20186387 views
In October of 2011, Abercrombie & Fitch discovered Carly Rae's 'Call Me Maybe' and launched the song on its official soundtrack. To celebrate the song's Summer popularity, A&F asked its hottest guys from its Flagship stores all around the world to have fun with the song—film it on their phones and to do whatever came naturally... This is what the guys sent back!
Fans can purchase the hit single at the link below!
- i'm a gay
zx ghtfghr ghb
- Girl at 2:27, you, damn lucky.
- Wearing A&F means bullying fat people. I have no intention doing so.
- I WILL CALL YOU MOST CERTAINLY WHAT IS YOUR NUMBER DEAR LORD
- aclockworkorange is worser than cancer
- şüphesiz ki bu adamlar aşık olunmak için yaratılmış
- man, gay or not, they look AWESOME! <3
- so much homophobia in the comments...
- OMFG HOT 1:01 IM DEADDDDDDDD
- ohhh my god, i wanna call but i don't know what the number????
- 01:52 the guy on the left looks like Charlie in the perks of being a wallflower! ha
- só tem gato.
- Before this came into my life I missed it so bad !
- ♥♥ speechless. I just died
- if i were guy, and were surrounded with these guys, I would be gay
- I don't like Abercrombie ethics and think the CEO guy is a dick but gosh I have to say this ad is heavenly...dammit
- Whatever happened to quality pop songs? Now all we have is this cotton candy fluff made by and made for twenty-somethings. All this cutesy-shit makes me wanna puke my brains out!
- I am a gay man, I will never call these guys... the CEO of A&F is effing prick
- I really recommend you on this: "Save Me Maybe (Call Me Maybe Spoof)" Lisbug
- where are their phone numbers? lol
- quero todos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Hiya, have you discovered Max Muscle Method? (check on google) You will discover the crimes we commit against our bodies. With Max Muscle Method, you will discover how to build muscle fast.