The Pretty Reckless - Just Tonight
3.05 min. | 4.947723
user rating | 9872060 views
Music video by The Pretty Reckless performing Just Tonight. (C) 2010 Interscope Records
- It's all because of you
- I just reviewed The band's new album "Going to Hell" on my channel, check
it out and let me know what you thought of the album!
- looks like little J not a little anymore . She changed too much . you know
you love me Xoxo wqvasfgijsfiojd fuuuuck check my channel bitches
- So she dipped flowers in paint.....
- Reminding me Avril Lavigne ,but ...more evil:)...just kidding.:)
,she is absolutely great!
- Taylor Momsen, will you marry me?
- PSA: Please don't feed the trolls :) Have a good day!
- what type of coal is she using as eyeliner ?! :P
- I dont know how you guys like this king of Sh++++++ music?? Come on its
Its so annoying and unhealthy for your brain.
- Oh my God!!! She is the best!!!
- my inspration <3
- in love with pretty reckless know!!
- Did I see some Beats by Dre by the candles...
- I still cant believe your the little girl in the movie The Grinch. Love how
you grew up. Love the music and keep it up. Your gorgeous and have great
- random shots of product placement is fun seeing lol. BEATS YO...
- am i the only one noticing the creepy woman in the mirror and behind
taylor? 1:27 and 2:19? i've already saw this video a couple of times and im
always noticing her. why is she there?
- I never tire of hearing. ♥
- This is sad I miss the old girly her:(
- my first fave video by these guys
- Oh her voice<3 I want it, I love it, I need it. I've been obsessing over
Heaven Knows and I found this and now I'm probably going to start obsessing
over this. (Just so nobody goes insane. When I say obsessing I mean like
listening to it over and over and over and never wanting it to end.. Not
- This remind me so much things :)
- Is it just me who saw the woman in the background at 1.28?! Watched this
video quite abit but never noticed that..shat me up
- I love how her music seems so different from her apperence. When i first
saw her in the pretty reckless, i thought it would be all heavy metal but
when i listened t them, it was so different. This just taught me not to
judge a book by its cover. I love your music <3
- By far my favorite TPR song
- She is so fucking perfect