The Pretty Reckless - Just Tonight
3.05 min. | 4.947826
user rating | 9588276 views
Music video by The Pretty Reckless performing Just Tonight. (C) 2010 Interscope Records
- what type of coal is she using as eyeliner ?! :P
- Oh my God!!! She is the best!!!
- I dont know how you guys like this king of Sh++++++ music?? Come on its
Its so annoying and unhealthy for your brain.
- It reminds me of avril lavigne, this song is good
- I've just started watching gossip girl and I was searching the characters
and I came across Taylor I realised I'd hear of the pretty reckless before
so I started listening to her music and I love it 💕
- She's beyond perfect <3
- taylor please don't think im a creep but id really like to speak to you I
don't care what anyone says I wish to speak to you if that's ok... if not
im sorry to intrude but to me you seem to speak how I feel in many songs,
if you think me a problem youre dead wrong im only wishing to speak to you,
or well I suppose contact you none the less sorry and fuck anyone who
thinks im wrong for this!!!!
- +sihan ma It's "and I can't think from all the pills, hey" :)
- Just amazingggggggggggggggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Love it
- Go home Jenny Humphrey, you're drunk :D
- "Start the car and take me home " ??? Come on Taylor , you just said he is
too drunk to hear a word you say and you ask him to get you home ?
By the way , who is the woman with the red dress behind Taylor ? Most says
it's Amy Lee and it's possible but how can we be sure ?
(Sorry for my bad English )
- I love Your blood Taylor Momsen I love you <3333
- Are they currently still together? Or have they fallen apart? :/
- To the people saying this sort of music is Satanic...I think you're getting
'artistic' and 'satanic' mixed up.
- Just Tonight <3
- Can't wait see her live roll on 17th march
- Who's the woman behind her at 1:28 0.0
- Love the Alice in Wonderland reference.
- Taylor Momsen is super gorgeous in the creepiest and darkest way
- Killing it in that dress. god
- you are so pretty!!! <3
- i loved their first album 'Light me up' but you could tell they weren't
quite tight enough as a band and needed to perform more together and build
up more chemistry. So i was really excited for their next album and i
thought they would mature together as a band but from what i've heard so
far the new songs are generic as fuck and her whole bad girl image is kinda
getting stale and it's obvious that it's all an act.. although the preview
for 'Burn' sounds awesome
- I know this is totally off subject, but does any one know where I can find
her collar??? It's amazingg!
- Traumada <3