The Pretty Reckless - Make Me Wanna Die
3.98 min. | 4.919094
user rating | 23487133 views
Music video by The Pretty Reckless performing Make Me Wanna Die. (C) 2010 Interscope Records
- I only see girls complaining about her, grow up a little and pay attention
to the music, forget the looks, that's just for show xD
- Am I the only one who thinks she looks like rock version of Shakira?
- So first thing when I go on the video I see an advert for Olly Murs, Nicki
Minaj and One Direction? Yeah, when I searched for "Make Me Wanna Die" that
wasn't quite what I had in mind.
- When I first became aware of the band a few years back, I wrote Taylor off
as some try-hard wannabe, strutting around in her jailbait clothes and
Then I decided to give the album a try after hearing and liking this song.
Little did I know, the album was very good. Then when GOING TO HELL came
out, it was even better.
Good on you, Taylor. Keep it up. \m/ \m/
- Lzzy Hale's evil twin. And considering that Lzzy isn't exactly normal,
that's a scary thought. And I hear some hints of Evanescence in this one
- Iniciando la semana con buena energía :)
- This song is immortal. I will never, ever get sick of it.
- I remember her as little j. I haven't seen her since gg and wow she is so
talented. But I sorta always saw her to become an emo punk rock barbie
singer but I'm still shocked I have never really heard her sing. Way to go
- OK back to the music... Love her voice and is very unique sound. She has
the ability to move from an aggressive to a soft tone. Keep singing!
- image and satanic, generally negative and slutty tendencies aside...I have
to admit she's got a heck of a voice...just perfect for the genre....its
pretty hard to believe though that she played the kid on the Grinch
- VEVO you twats if you suscribe to a channel wtf is with these adverts
27secs of cunt shit ...
- She's so amazing. ;-;
- Perfect Woman and perfect song =))
- Detroit Black Rose loves this band fucking awesome!!! Axe Man
- does anyone agree with me Taylor Momsen went from a cute innocent little
girl to a gorgeous rocker star. Like wow i can see how people are going to
complain how she change but i like it :)
- Cindy Lou who what happened?
- I fucking love this song
- If i may i would like to put the focus back on the song and Band.... first
off i think the song is amazing, second after listening to Going to Hell i
think i have watched/listened to every song they have on Youtube (at least
on their channel) and i got to say i am a huge fan.
- nothing so happy for the last 20 years of grunge !
grunge died in 94 (Kurt)
revived in 2009 with The Pretty Reckless
- Honestly, who cares about what style she has? Why are you having so much
opinions about someone you don't even know? Just listen to her great voice,
that's why you're here, aren't you? If you're just here to trash-talk her,
then you really need to get a hobby.
- Truth. She brought me here.
But really it's not just advertising, I'm really enjoying the music.
- cant believe shes the little girl that plays cindy on how grinch stole
- please keep your close on i still love your music but keep the close on
- Did you know that Taylor Momsen was the little girl in the movie "the
grinch" with jim carrey? :D
- Oh, Cindy Lou Who... What happened to you?