The Pretty Reckless - Miss Nothing (with Lyrics!)
3.22 min. | 4.9350724
user rating | 465945 views
I don't own anything! All rights to The Pretty Reckless.
So I didn't find any clip of this song with lyrics and good quality in YouTube, so there you go.
Hope you like it :)
- Cannot believe that the girl who play Cindy Lou Who on the grinch and
little J on gossip girl is Taylor Momsen. She grew up so fast.
- I was looking up meaning of the lyrics and all of them talked about how it
was about loosing someone you loved. This left me baffled because why would
you then say "my one mistake was that I never let you down"? Then it all
If they had let the person they loved down then that person probably
would've hated them. -> Had that person hated them the singer would've
hated them too THUS missing them less AND not being sad over their death.
A death that's left them so sad, so abandoned, and crazed that they feel
like nothing. It's so.... so sad. I knew there was a reason I always teared
up at that line, even though I could never come up with its meaning before.
Taylor really is amazing.
- Nice, easily readable lyrics. Classic black on white text, no super fancy
font. I also did not see any errors. Excellent lyric video.
The song is great. I don't know what the song is actually about, but to me
is sounds like the person who died was a real asshole that she was in love
with anyway, thus her one mistake was loving him and never letting him
- Little girl from The Grinch...
- Miss nothing?
Taylor is Miss everything
Oh that Taylor
- I think after "misguided" the words are "hot-minded". Great song.
- Miss nothing.
- I think it's "I miss nothing, I miss everything"
- The lyrics are censored in the booklet because the lyrics aren't
misconstrued, it's mis-cunt-strued, and when they saw that in the song they
told Taylor that she had to change it to misconstrued, and she was
basically like "no, i'm not changing it. just censor the whole fucking
thing because i'm not changing it."
- The song lyrics are censored in the book because she is not saying
"misconstrued", in an interview she said that she is saying
"mis-cunt-strued" and they told her to censor it, so she made them sensor
the whole song.
- Hey I have a question. It were so nice if you could answer. :)
I want to make lyric- and fanvideos and I need music for that. But what is
with the rights? Because I don´t own anything. Isn´t that illegal? Please
answer it´s really important to me <3
- this is so cool
- Was, she was that little girl. Now she's who she wants to be.
- I think it's "I'm miss everything"...
- why is the song censored in the lyric book in her album????
- Chicky poo. Almost every word is wrong. Wrongly spelt and just the wrong
- @Maybe4433 thats true but then no-ones perfect and if she was she would
probably make girls feel like they need to be perfect which can only do
more harm than good
- Um it wasn't a comparison relax she was simply saying that she liked both
- She grew older. People do that sometimes, you know? ;)
- oh that's such a different taste. I like you...
- Yeah she is in Gossip Girl, she plays Dan's sister Jenny Humphrey.
- E eu lá quero saber se a empreguete cortou o cabelo? Deixa eu ver minha Tay