The Proclaimers 500 Miles (live 8)
3.93 min. | 4.944026
user rating | 2179984 views
- np dude)
- My choice of words exactly, thanks Neba Soldat!
- Sprech deutsch dann verstehe ich dich :D
- Einfach nur hammaaaaaa *-*
- Awesome and well done. ROCK ON!
- Hibees!! 3
- we use miles - 500 miles is about the distance from lands end to john o 'groats ie the whole f uk island
- I thought scots used Kilometers... 500 km would be alot easier too.
- Where, when was it ? And what was is for a event, for witch occasion ?
- I was there
- Nah just kiddin ;D
- Fuck you
- haha this song is so dumb
- This song will be around a long long time. It's a gem.
- This song is awesome!!
- I love their accents!! It's so cool!!
- Agreed! What a delightful song...after all this time it has not lost its appeal to people of all ages.
- That's nice my friend. I live in Scotland and i can promise you, we have our fair share of pricks too.. lol By the way.............Germany is my favourite place on the planet..Berlin is fabulous.
- i was in scotland last year for the first time. it was amazing! i've never seen so many ppl who invented me for a beer :D for me one of the nicest ppl i've ever met! greetings from germany :)
- Interesting side note. The first four notes of the "chorus" are the letter Y in Morse Code :-)