The Proclaimers 500 Miles (live 8)
3.93 min. | 4.9311457
user rating | 2633515 views
- i'm going to miss these guys, when we shut the border
- Sooner it happens the better, fucking sick of hearing about it. Fuck off
and take your share of the Trillions of pounds worth of debt with ya. We
don't need you. We never have. England will take back all the warships,
fighters, subs etc etc, you'll be invaded and conquered some tiny little
island. Where will ya fairytale hero be then lol.
- SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE - VOTE YES
REMEMBER THE LADS HO FOUGYT AND DIED AGAINST THE ROTTEN ENGLISH. DO IT FOR
ALBA GU BRATH
- Are they triplets with Frankie Boyle?
- Even though I am English....I love this song
- I fucking love this song!
- The Proclaimers 500 Miles (live 8): http://youtu.be/69AvNm8zubo
- Lol at all the bitter English people still crying about Scottish
independence. It's like you're embarassed that some of us wanted to leave
the UK. Like we've given you a showing up in front of the world. It wasn't
about you cunts. It was about US.
- nice crowd.
- Marshall and The Fiero!
- LETS DO THIS SCOTLAND VOTE YES
- Wish us in lancashire could join this independence thing and fuck that
London off to be its own little cockeneese country. Proud of you Scotland
please don't think all English are the same as those southern wooseys
- we support SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE !!!
- Anyone catch that fat chick who flashes the camera at 1:43 ? lol
- Amazing song wow
- The amazing Song ever
- I had chills throughout this entire video
- *THE PROCLAIMERS-"I´M GONNA BE (500 MILES)" del Álbum Sushine on Leithn de
1988.* Es un grupo musical escocés compuesto por los hermanos gemelos
Charlie y Craig Reid. Son especialmente conocidos por sus canciones "Letter
from America", "I'm On My Way" y el éxito de este vídeo, su genero es Rock
- FIERRO likes this
- Love this absolutely brilliant sing along song been to Scotland twice great
place and met some real nice people .... From an honest and proud
- SCOTLAND STAND FUCKIN UP, LOVE YOU MATE!
- Is there an English version? Ha ha ha.
- OCH! YA DON'T SPEAK LAAATIN...THAT'S SUMTHIN WELL HAV TE RrrEMEDEH ESTHENT