The Proclaimers 500 Miles (live 8)
3.93 min. | 4.9311233
user rating | 2685946 views
- i'm going to miss these guys, when we shut the border
- Fucking awesome! Thank you Scotland the Brave :D. Hail from Australia :)
- I never get tired of listening to this Classic !!!
- Wish us in lancashire could join this independence thing and fuck that
London off to be its own little cockeneese country. Proud of you Scotland
please don't think all English are the same as those southern wooseys
- Lol at all the bitter English people still crying about Scottish
independence. It's like you're embarassed that some of us wanted to leave
the UK. Like we've given you a showing up in front of the world. It wasn't
about you cunts. It was about US.
- As per viewer comments, I hardly see how this song is political, other than
the nationality of the artists. Music crosses all borders, as it is usually
based on universal human experiences, like love, desire, loss, etc.
- I fucking love this song!
- turnem ti ga majci 1312
- Só eu que queria muito ta aí nomeio dessa galera cantando "But I would walk
five hundred miles, And I would walk five hundred more, Just to be the man
who walks a thousand miles, To fall down at your door"?!
- The Proclaimers 500 Miles (live 8): http://youtu.be/69AvNm8zubo
- Are they triplets with Frankie Boyle?
- It's becoming quite clear to me that when a scottsman is born, his/her
mother introduces him/her to a: Whiskey and b: This song via breast
- The amazing Song ever
- Sooner it happens the better, fucking sick of hearing about it. Fuck off
and take your share of the Trillions of pounds worth of debt with ya. We
don't need you. We never have. England will take back all the warships,
fighters, subs etc etc, you'll be invaded and conquered some tiny little
island. Where will ya fairytale hero be then lol.
- Is there an English version? Ha ha ha.
- Even though I am English....I love this song
- VIVA INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND.
- how i met your mother
- Marshall and The Fiero!
- LETS DO THIS SCOTLAND VOTE YES
- *THE PROCLAIMERS-"I´M GONNA BE (500 MILES)" del Álbum Sushine on Leithn de
1988.* Es un grupo musical escocés compuesto por los hermanos gemelos
Charlie y Craig Reid. Son especialmente conocidos por sus canciones "Letter
from America", "I'm On My Way" y el éxito de este vídeo, su genero es Rock
- Love this absolutely brilliant sing along song been to Scotland twice great
place and met some real nice people .... From an honest and proud
- I had chills throughout this entire video
- Marshall Eriksen & Ted Mosby + a Fiero!
- Great group