The Proclaimers 500 Miles (live 8)
3.93 min. | 4.9304824
user rating | 2734231 views
- Lol at all the bitter English people still crying about Scottish
independence. It's like you're embarassed that some of us wanted to leave
the UK. Like we've given you a showing up in front of the world. It wasn't
about you cunts. It was about US.
- "So, are you going to the Live 8 gig?"
"Who's going to play?"
"And they are just playing 500 miles then it ends"
- The Proclaimers 500 Miles
One of my all time favorites.
- i'm going to miss these guys, when we shut the border
- Wish us in lancashire could join this independence thing and fuck that
London off to be its own little cockeneese country. Proud of you Scotland
please don't think all English are the same as those southern wooseys
- walks a thousand miles to fall down at your door
- Long live Scotland!!!!!!!!
- crying edinburgh live , i d walk em 4 king kenny
- Fucking awesome! Thank you Scotland the Brave :D. Hail from Australia :)
- Werder darf nicht absteigen.
- I fucking love this song!
- I never get tired of listening to this Classic !!!
- As per viewer comments, I hardly see how this song is political, other than
the nationality of the artists. Music crosses all borders, as it is usually
based on universal human experiences, like love, desire, loss, etc.
- Só eu que queria muito ta aí nomeio dessa galera cantando "But I would walk
five hundred miles, And I would walk five hundred more, Just to be the man
who walks a thousand miles, To fall down at your door"?!
- The Proclaimers 500 Miles (live 8): http://youtu.be/69AvNm8zubo
- Scottish through & through even though i live in Australia, if i had the
money & didn't have a fear of areoplanes & boats i'd be on the next one
back to Scotland with open arms from my cousins
- Happy new year .....The Proclaimers 500 Miles (live 8):
- ALBA GU BRATH
- turnem ti ga majci 1312
- Are they triplets with Frankie Boyle?
- SCOTLAND STAND FUCKIN UP, LOVE YOU MATE!
- It's becoming quite clear to me that when a scottsman is born, his/her
mother introduces him/her to a: Whiskey and b: This song via breast
- The amazing Song ever
- Is there an English version? Ha ha ha.
- tosi hyvä