The Proclaimers HD - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) V Festival 2007
3.83 min. | 4.884058
user rating | 149673 views
HD - For higher quality, change to 720 or 1080p!!
The Proclaimers perform I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) at the V Festival 2007.
- Ich liebe diesen Song
- as simple as that, but as deep as oceans..
- A wonderful song, my absolute favourite ever.!!! I just love to hear the
Proclaimers sing it too..!!!!!
- Video Killed The Radio Star, Take On Me, Safety Dance, all by one hit
wonders, all awesome songs
- i would walk a thousand miles for a certain someone.
- brilliant group and song
- im on my way
- Wow, fantastic image quality. Thanks for uploading!
- I would love to hear at practice: Uh guys, the mic is at full boost, can
you sing any louder? I havenee' got the power! I'm givin' all we've got!!!
- the best song from how i met your mother scene
- I just love this song, Thank You!
- The most stirring song, my kids know this, cause I sing around the house!
(before the advert)
- I think one-hit wonders are some of the best people because even though
they only had one or two songs made, those one or two songs seriously
shaped how we listen to music today...and everyone knows their songs....if
you don't believe me, go youtube "Mad World"...one hit wonder, but how many
movies have you heard this song in?? HUNDREDS!!!
- WHY THEY SO DARN PITCHY? What happened guys?
- the crowd is astounding
- @MrHemiGod : mad world? one hit wonder? are you saying that Tears for Fears
are one of those meaningless bands that just hopped into history by chance?
- Did you see everyone there? all the way in the front at 0:30 I bet they
were like "What are we listening to?" They sing so quiet! they were hanging
over the stage to try to listen lol!
- I would walk a thousand miles for my love.
- That's what happens to all of us who do not die young, my twin brother & I
are same age as these twins. It's just one of those things that we never
see happening to us when we are young...it's perception of time I think, at
age 5 a vacation 1 week away seems like an eternity to wait, by 15 a year
seems like an eternity, by age 50 we start looking at other 50-somethings &
thinking "God, I am old! How the hell did that happen?" Seems like
yesterday my twin & I were climbing trees as kids...
- @MrHemiGod I'm not arguing with you. You made a very good point. Tears For
Fears, though, were hardly a one hit wonder.
- they grew old
- thank you very much for this lesson, learning never stops!
- There is a hairless guy at 1.32 in the middle. .. He is propably calling
his best friend and sings this song to him :D
- 3 people can not walk 1000 miles ...