The Revealing Truth Behind Michael Jackson's Face
6.10 min. | 4.1353383
user rating | 169141 views
I hope people do not take this video as some type of offense to Michael Jackson, I am a huge MJ fan, probably the biggest in Egypt! I think he was a beautiful person inside and out.. This video is just an understanding and an insight to the life of one of our idols . Enjoy! : )
Song credits by order;
- [Thomas Newman / Any Other Name]
- [FC Kahuna / Hayling]
- [Depeche Mode - Sister Of Night]
- [Enigma / Superficial]
Before you judge him.. Put yourself in his place! This guy went on to an unprecedented height of fame. So don't compare him to mundanity!
Rest in peace Michael, I didn't only love you for your glorious music but your generosity when humanity was concerned. I admire you with all my heart.. Rest in peace
Share your thoughts & Rate!
I do not claim any rights over the songs or the pictures used in this video.
- He did not have his cheeks done.
- not in there fucking 50's
- where is your evidence that he never had absolutely ANY work at all done on his cheeks? are you his doctor?
- yea...in Michael's own words:
" I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came...."
- Why is it that Michael got judged for having plastic surgeries when every 1 know that millions of people have them? He thought it was his choice and rite was he.
- dafuq, who are these people to talk like that, if he wants 3 eyes, or no whatsoever, its his choice, stop judging him on the basis of looks, huh, where wee u haters, when he looked sooooo sexy, while thriller n bad era huh
- he done his nose..(i am a big fan of his just for everybody's information) he did it cause he broke it.he was always in big emotianal pain.. and cuse his father insulted him.. he wanted to change..he hated his father and wanted to look nothing like him.. thats the truth.i dont blame him..he was a succsesfull man and he could afford anything what he wanted..he was a good person..he gave so much to the world..and what world gave him back? World killed him! That's what the world gave him in return!
- Basically he mostly did one or two surgeries few time before each one of his eras/new cds release, so he started in late 1978 just in time for Off the Wall in the following year and so on for Thriller in 1982, Bad in 1987, Dangerous in 1991, History in 1995 and Invincible in 2001. He didn't do any surgery in the Blood on the Dancefloor period if you ask me. ;-)
He surely liked to change to show new looks, however, he unfortunately started to do some weird surgery since 2002. :-\
- Also 2:18 is from the footage of Come Together for Moonwalker, namely 1988. ;-)
- The picture at 1:57 is doubtless taken from a Dangerous Tour stage while performing The Way You Make Me Feel and you can easily tell from the haggard face, the triangle shaped nostrils and the longer curls all the way down his chin, so it's not 1987, but '92-'93. ;-)
- i agree with lenny s
- Michael Jackson did nothing at all to his face or skin, he suffered from a disease which he could not help.
- Oh Micheal ♥
- he had a fake nose
- I bet you are from the states?
- He did not become white. He had a skin disease, Vitiligo which destroyed the pigments of his skin.
- i don't know, but you seem to have missed something... HOW THE FUCK DID HE BECOME WHITE!! don't think that's just a minor change innit?
- Let him rest in peace, the important thing is not how much operations he had, the important thing is that we believe in his songs and the message in them. So please stop it!!!
- R.I.P MJ we will miss you the king of pop 1958-2009
- He is so very handsome no matter how many surgery or surgeries that he has done and he is also so very handsome no matter what his skin disorder is.
- This was creepy. Was Michael Jackson a zombie?
- This video is a lie. There is a pic of 2004 that is even from that date it was around 1997 and 1999. Michael did not get his nose done in the year 2000, his nose was always curve from the first surgery. He did not get his cheeks done and he didnt change that much, it was also a makeup trick.
- they ask not to judge him because he is a legend but when they see a normal person in the street doing something like this ohhhh he's crazy smh