The Southend Swing (Electro Swing) - Reverend JJ
3.75 min. | 4.9207397
user rating | 167794 views
Hailing from shimmering Seaside of the south-east of England, comes completely original music, with live instruments, in an Electro swing style esq. Music is copyright Josh Jarvis 2011.
Go to http://soundcloud.com/reverend-jj for more music by the reverend.
- And I thought break dance was crazy...
- yours too
- his too
- mine too
- that dance looks much better than Reaggeton dance.
- I understand the great success of this gengre. Whenever I listen to this kind of music I can't help but to do a little dance, even if I'm at the bus stop haha
- video is from movie Hellzapoppin'
- Cool track! Some more electro swing hoppers, that you should like here (paste and copy!): youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4924E4758A31E269&feature=view_all
- my exact thoughts.
- In a world saturated in committee produced arse garbage and dubstep, this is whimsically refreshing.
- Sweeeeeet tune ;)
- this is incredible if only I had half that talent
- cooool thx 4 tune
- AGREED i wish i had found it sooner!!this is me completely
- Guess where some of Germany's worst ideas came from? Just google "eugenics in the United States".
- 1:22 - 1:26
The first hurricane kick sighting
- But there seem to be something crazy in their blood which makes them able to do crazy stuff :D Some kind of cool flow gene :D
- Actually, they did like them, that's why they brought them over. They just didn't consider them to be human, rather they were "beasts of burden", animals to be used as a workforce.
This idea you mention of them being better dancers is also quite correct. It was generally believed that rhythm was "in the blood" of black people, and this prejudice or stereotype is still held today, largely because of media keeping it alive by playing on jokes about white people being poor dancers and musicians.
- I know why they didn't like afroamericans in America... They just were better dancers :D
- "A new shine on an old boot." Well put!
I like to think of it as the kind of music Betty Boop would dance to.
- ya ya the american paradoxon... fighting against fashistic germany but had racism them self ahahahah