- Chopin Etude Opus 25 No. 12 is not "Ocean". It is "Winter Wind".
- to all you beautiful musicians out there, could you please name the first
piece 0:00 - 0:26? exact number, note? thx, dzieki
- HOW DID BALLADE 4 NOT MAKE THIS FUCKING LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I appreciate his fast stuff for its passion and beauty. But what really
carries me away is that slow shit.
- Chopin definitely up there with the big boys..... One of my better 10
minute segments spent on youtube......If you get the chance to watch the 2
minute clip of Richter playing the "Revolutionary" take it........I swear
you can hear the piano saying submit submit....He kills it.
- +Jake Choy op25 no 11 is winter wind, op25 no12 is ocean.
- A beautiful day must end (and start with my friends living on the other
side of the world) with a beautiful tune! Good night and good morning...
look like star war xd
- unclear font, I read Etude Op. 25 n. 5 "Wrong Hole" at 5:00. Or maybe it's
- Artur Rubinstein
- Excellent compilation, dude. You've really found his best pieces.
- Who is playing the first piece?
- I wasn't mad at you... In fact, I agree with your comment (I'm totally
atheist myself). I was simply trying to tell you that had your comment been
spelled correctly it might have more effect. Sorry! :(
- yes, all of those things.
- 1 song that is missing from this list is Waltz in A minor (Posthumous),
beautiful song by Chopin and 1 of my favourites. Other than that a Great
- Shame, I was hoping it's the devil's number.
- absolutely looooooooooooovely
- 4 must-have Chopin works 1. Étude Op. 10 No. 3 (Chopin admitted that it was
his most beautiful melody) 2. Ballade No. 4 in F minor 3. Piano Concerto
No. 2 Mvt. 2,3 4. Prelude in E minor
- @apluspianist Don't forget mazurkas, impromptus, marches, fantasies,
rondos, sonatas, the berceuse, bourrees, a canon, a cantabile, a bolero,
songs, the tarantella, a barcarolle, and variations.
- lol I am watching this when it has 666 182 views
- It's Fryderyk Chopin (he wasn't french but polish)