- A beautiful day must end (and start for my friends living on the other side
of the world) with a beautiful tune! Good night and good morning...
- Artur Rubinstein
- good music
- Frédéric Chopin
- THE VERY BEST OF CHOPIN
- Florilège de Chopin
- The very best of Chopin
Nocturnes, etudes, scherzos, ballades, preludes, concertos, polonaises are
all Chopin's masterpieces!
- Excellent compilation, dude. You've really found his best pieces.
- Who is playing the first piece?
- I wasn't mad at you... In fact, I agree with your comment (I'm totally
atheist myself). I was simply trying to tell you that had your comment been
spelled correctly it might have more effect. Sorry! :(
- yes, all of those things.
- 1 song that is missing from this list is Waltz in A minor (Posthumous),
beautiful song by Chopin and 1 of my favourites. Other than that a Great
- Shame, I was hoping it's the devil's number.
- absolutely looooooooooooovely
- 4 must-have Chopin works 1. Étude Op. 10 No. 3 (Chopin admitted that it was
his most beautiful melody) 2. Ballade No. 4 in F minor 3. Piano Concerto
No. 2 Mvt. 2,3 4. Prelude in E minor
- @apluspianist Don't forget mazurkas, impromptus, marches, fantasies,
rondos, sonatas, the berceuse, bourrees, a canon, a cantabile, a bolero,
songs, the tarantella, a barcarolle, and variations.
- lol I am watching this when it has 666 182 views
- It's Fryderyk Chopin (he wasn't french but polish)
- By what you have been taught, and to you, I accept that. But 666 is, and I
just say clearly again, what I have been taught is 666 has nothing to do
with any beast or demonic forces. It is the mark/number of human
kind/mankind, or hell, it's just a number. (I'm not really looking for a
fight, despite the structure of my comment, nor am I attempting to educate
anyone on anything proper. Believe what you want, won't bother me a bit)
- This is not the very best, this is only the most famous works. The peak is
in his last years: Mazurkas Op.56, Berceuse Op.57, Sonata Op.58, Mazurkas
Op.59, Barcarolle Op.60, Polonaise-Fantaisie Op.61 and the most beautiful
Nocturnes: The Opus 62. Btw all his music is wonderful. Just a really few
works are not so interesting, like Op.2 or Op.4. He was the greatest genius
for the piano. God damn it, he died only 39...
- it makes sense cause Poland is his true love and country where his heart
- Diversion a A lo maximiliano