The Who - Behind Blue Eyes (Original Version)
3.47 min. | 4.947323
user rating | 8145378 views
This is Track 16 on The Who's Album - Who's Next. The original version of "Behind Blue Eyes" was recorded at The Record Plant in New York, on March 18, 1971 and produced by Kit Lambert. Al Kooper on organ. Previously unreleased.
- *Having a Bad Day.. There's always that song, to explain how you're
- I was raised on hatred and anger. This is songs is almost my biography. And
my eyes are grey.
- +Asteroid Belt i love dark brown eyes
- No one knows what it's like... to be the batman...
- No one knows how awesome - these nostalgic feels are, the awesome nostalgic
feels are. In my dreams and memory.
- No one knows what it's like,
To be the Batman.
- VIETNAM 1971.
- Listen to the drums starting at 2:08 until end and you will shit yourself.
Moon is clearly the best drummer who ever lived!
- NOONE KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE THE BLACK MAN TO BE THE WHACK MAAAN BEHIND
A NIGGAS EYES LMAO SORRY IM NOT RACIST BUT FOR SOME REASON I WAS SINGEN
THIS IN THE SHOWER TODAY
- This describes me every day having no friends :(
- 525 new age retards who don't know their ass from a fuckin hole in the
ground let alone real music should turn around and get the fuck out from
- Lyrical quality.
- Limp Bizkit who? I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome
The Who are
- Not near Roger Daltrey's voice
- same o same o me 2 and this song hit it
- This is NOT the original song from the album Who's Next
Nice try though
- Limp Bizkits version is so much better than this one this one isn't very
good they are singing out of tune and, i duno it just hurts my ears.
- PEOPLE! It is BAD man, not BAT man.
- or the sad woman behind brown eyes
- Hey!! its not shitty, its really good. If you prefer the original, thats ok
but dont say other versions are shitty. Besides, everyone with a decent
musical taste knows that this song belongs to "the who" .
- The rock section in the middle is the best part, and I kept waiting for the
Bizkit to bust out with it