The Who - Behind Blue Eyes (Original Version)
3.47 min. | 4.9474373
user rating | 7979566 views
This is Track 16 on The Who's Album - Who's Next. The original version of "Behind Blue Eyes" was recorded at The Record Plant in New York, on March 18, 1971 and produced by Kit Lambert. Al Kooper on organ. Previously unreleased.
- NOONE KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE THE BLACK MAN TO BE THE WHACK MAAAN BEHIND
A NIGGAS EYES LMAO SORRY IM NOT RACIST BUT FOR SOME REASON I WAS SINGEN
THIS IN THE SHOWER TODAY
- *Having a Bad Day.. There's always that song, to explain how you're
- I grew up with this song - real ROCK AND ROLL
- No one knows how awesome - these nostalgic feels are, the awesome nostalgic
feels are. In my dreams and memory.
- No one knows what it's like,
To be the Batman.
- Thank you very much, great upload.
Forever thank you.
- Lyrical quality.
- 525 new age retards who don't know their ass from a fuckin hole in the
ground let alone real music should turn around and get the fuck out from
- Listen to the drums starting at 2:08 until end and you will shit yourself.
Moon is clearly the best drummer who ever lived!
- The Who stole this from Plain White T's "Giving Tree"
- wow never heard a song in youtube with such audio quiality
- This is simply great music but then again The Who were truly phenomenal!
- Hey!! its not shitty, its really good. If you prefer the original, thats ok
but dont say other versions are shitty. Besides, everyone with a decent
musical taste knows that this song belongs to "the who" .
- The rock section in the middle is the best part, and I kept waiting for the
Bizkit to bust out with it
- Gentlemen, this is music.
- Kevin Walker brought me here-again!
- meek mill version goes in
- i cant sleep without listening to this song
- To be the sandman...
- Who is the "who" he blames?
- Well Batman will disagree but for me agreed