Top 5 Childhood Horrors
6.50 min. | 3.4
user rating | 42521 views
A take a look back at what terrified me.
Banjo-Kazooie clips courtesy of: SniperMOUS
Star Wars Shadows Of The Empire clips courtesy of: 9teen9t9
- I Was never frightened by TBLT
It was my fave
I could care less about the clown as a child and now!
- How about the butler from Tomb Raider?
- At least in the Brave Little Toaster, I learned at an early age that water and electronics don't mix...
- I agree. I was only 8 years old when I first saw Terminator 2, Total Rekall, Terminator, and so many other rated R movies with my dad. Although I wasn't exposed to gore until I was 12, watching those movies at a very young age, I haven't regretted it once.
- That principle from Matilda,lol.
I saw The Brave Little Toaster on Cracked for a similar reason.
- That hell scene from all dogs go to heaven
- Snacker, on the other hand...
- Except Clanker is friendly and completely harmless. On the outside, anyway.
- #1 is definitely the worst! I mean that clown thing is messed up!
- @deadvex Why would you murder kittens in the 90s?
- yeah...i'm sure you where....
- now that i think of it, the brave little toaster should have been rated PG
- My top 5 childhood nightmares were:
2. Toonsylvania (creepy)
3. Wallace & Gromit A Grand Day Out ( what's wrong with wallace's mouth)
4. Courage the Cowardly Dog ( 3 episodes)
5. Jurassic park (Dinosuar)
- i was listening to marilyn manson and killing cats when i was 11 back in 93' , i was a childhood horror literally
- I saw Jurassic Park when I was 4 and I wasnt scared but now when I watch it I crap my pants
- 4:06 YOU HAVE...TO GO...INSIDE!
- Im brave! I watch happy tree friends! :D
- Bitch, The biggest thing to scare me of any age would have to be DANTE'S PEAK, at the sulfuric acid lake scene when the grandmother GETS OUT OF THE BOAT and pushes it, BOILING ALIVE. Not to long before my grandfather made me watch this atrocity, my grandmother on my father's side had died, furthering the trauma.
- I can only think of one thing that truly traumatized me as a kid, and that would be the tunnel scene from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory. That scene scared the ever loving shit out of me! I loved the movie to death, but I would always run out of the room when they went into the tunnel.
- 3:40 gotta agree there,it will scare the damn crap out of you at first, then eventually you will just get used it to and are like "meh."
- I used to think Peter Gabriel's Sledgehammer music video was a bit freaky, the part where his hands turn into hammers and he bashes his face and arms and legs come out of his face.
- My top 5 Childhood Horrors were:
5. "Dot & the Kangaroo" - The Bunnyip Song
4. "Linda McCartney's The Oriental Nightfish"
3. "Rugrats - Under Chuckie's Bed" - The Monster
2. "Ernest Scared Stupid" - The Troll
1. "Copperhead Cider" TV advert - headless man walking round a room
- I KNOW!