Traditional Irish Drinking Song, By Denis Leary, Donohoe & Grimes acoustic Cover
2.30 min. | 4.9515023
user rating | 458607 views
We Have No Heads!! Jeff Donohoe (Tin Whistle/Slapped-Bass/Vocals) and Mike Grimes (Guitar/Vocals). Playing unplugged (except for the Bass). Drinkin and pukin at Jeff's place in Albuquerque NM on Feb. 25 2009. Nothing fancy, we just put a camera in the corner and played.
- I'm from Germany and like irish music,
This was awesome.
But tell me, who was O'Hanrahan?
- I like your version way more than the original.
- I wish Belgium had such music... You rock!
- This is one of my all time hall of fame favorite YouTube videos! Whenever
I'm feeling down, I come back and listen to it. Don't ever take it down!
- Nice Song
- Damn! Good answer! Ifeel naked without my Violin or my guitar :)!
- Only about a gazillion times...
- has anyone pointed out the fact he looks like William Shatner?
- Hello. Great job... but can u send me or put here tabs for whistle? Thanks
- I love this type of music and im not even irish man i feel like a pirate
listaning to this sort of thing haha
- ERIN GO BRAGH
- JUST FANTASTIC!!!
- Awesome :-)
- @95jjs Sounds like Elder Scrolls got the idea from this song, cuz this
song's WAAAAAY older.
- still lovin it
- Hey Ho, it´s a very nice song! And it´s great performed! ... Greetz from
- No tabs needed.. Here is the whole song "Em - G - D - Em" Then the chorus
"Em -D -Em" I even worked out the little whistle and sitar parts but they
- do you guys doing any live shows in abq ? really would like to go watch live
- why do think of the skyrim dragon born theme song when i hear this
- "We have no tabs! No... We have no tabs!"
- great song and great cover.. greetings from brazil
- @generalowns100 hmmm... perhaps you should inform the people who made them
and sold them to me...