Twila Paris -Not My Own
4.28 min. | 4.8356166
user rating | 27164 views
MAY 21 2011 IS JUDGEMENT DAY!
"Not My Own" by Twila Paris.
- Twila is an absolutely amazing Christian song writer/composer and artist. Many years ago when my wife and I lost our only little girl with cancer, God used Twila's music in my life to get me through it, and then to bring healing. What blesses me most about Twila is that she is the real deal. I met her once and she is transparent, humble, and keenly aware of Who her gift came from---the Lord. And it is Him that she seeks to glorify. What an amazing servant and daughter of the Lord. Thanks Twila.
- WHAT A SPECTACULAR SONG! The lyrics are so really moving. These parts of the lyrics, really touched me. I am not my own, I am not without Christ.
Take this false desire, burn it in your righteous fire.
Make this longing true, turn my wistful heart to you. What priceless words. I am also honored to sing a duet w/ my choir Director, Twila Paris's song "Lamb Of God" next month at my church for Special Music.. My we all take the Good News to the World as the lights on a lamp stand.
- yes we are not our own in Christ PRAISE GOD!!!
- This songs reminds me that some day Jesus will come and take me on Home with Him and to my Abba Father. A wonderful song.
- What a beautiful song that tell us of who we are. A message with a very deep meaning. I pray that every Christian understood this...
- Might be a sister of Sarah McLachlan (Canada),as professional the way of singing...impressive ! Love Twila Paris and her music..
- very beautiful, thanks a lot!
do you have "you are God in the highest mountain"?
Please post it if you do, i'm looking for it. thanks
- Thanks for sharing. :)
- beautiful song...thanks for posting:)