- Worst Valentine's Day for me, back then... Thanks Google.
- I don't see the reason why google will advertise videos that are not
entertaining to adult. I'm sure they could make it much better like hiring
- I agree with your arguments, but it's not about it. How people behave about
other's actions is depended on morale, which is individual. The point is,
that animals don't have morals. At the philosophical level, here we have
ethics, which is not individual. But some people believe, that ethics must
have a scientific basis (because it's about research), others that –
hysterical (because it's about experience). Unless we are a crowd, both
viewpoint is valid. This discussion does not make any sense.
- It was heartwarming and cute. I like everyone.
- It's Feb 15, the Official Valentine's Day for 3rd parties, secret lovers,
the Other Woman/Man! Here's Google's V-Day Doodle to make it more romantic.
Check out the gay couple at the end!
- Happy #LGTB #Valentine's Day, says +Google Doodles.
- Ferris Wheel doodle you're pretty cute, but the 2012 Valentine's Day doodle
was one of the best doodles of *all time*.
- Did you see Google's Valentine's Day Doodle? Teleflora loves it! The logo
features Tony Bennett’s Cold Cold Heart and an animated YouTube video
representing love and Valentine’s Day. Share with friends
- +Eve-Marie Proulx, I'm not responsible for today's Doodle, but I'll gladly
share it with you. Will you be my valentine? :)
- For all of you who've ever found love, lost love, believe in love, or
haven't given up searching.... a warm fuzzy from da Google. Happy "remember
the romance" day.
- Perfect timing, Google! As far as I know, yesterday Washington state
legalized gay marriage - maybe with the help of a letter from Microsoft and
some other companies. New Jersey Senate also voted positive to allow
same-sex marriages, with some changes ahead.
- Happy Valentine's Day! http://youtu.be/WTGUjRJiqik
- *Google's Valentine's day Doodle is so cute:* I'm not really into this day,
but it's so great they support gay couples. This is just sending the right
message to everyone.
via +Chris Pirillo
- *Happy Valentine's Day*
If you haven't already seen the doodle, here it is. It's a cute story about
a boy with a crush on a jump rope girl and he tries searching for all sort
of methods to get her to like him back. In the end, he took up a jump rope
and their love blossomed.
It's humbling for Google to confess that even with its super powerful
search engine capable of finding *any* and *all* gifts, such things can't
solve all our problems, especially when it comes to human emotions.
Google, will you be my Valentine?
- Happy Valentine's Day..! ♥
After checking out today's Doodle, try typing this into Google Search to
enjoy a Valentine's Day surprise:
- It’s that day of the year! Spread happiness to your loved ones. Keep your
eyes open for our Valentine’s day posts and share some melodic love.
First off: +Google Canada has the cutest doodle on their site today, *featuring
Tony Bennett’s song “Cold, Cold Heart“*.
- *Valentine's Day Google Doodle*
This year's 1-minute(ish) Valentine's Day Google Doodle is cute and
#valentinesday #valentines #love #googledoodle #google #doodle
- A little late for Valentine's Day, but a cute video all the same.
** SPOILER ALERT** I LOVE that at the end of the video they have a gay
couple in love. WAY TO GO GOOGLE!!! :-)
- Enjoy a video Valentine doodle from all of us at Google. Happy Valentine's
- Don’t miss today’s Google doodle – it’s a sweet love story about a boy who
goes to great lengths to win over a girl.
Despite this more “traditional” love story, you’ll see at the end that
Google draws a parallel between their love and the love that other couples
– including a gay couple – share with each other.
- Google told a better love story in 1:11 http://youtu.be/WTGUjRJiqik
than pixar did in in 4:21 http://youtu.be/F2bk_9T482g