Valentine's Day Google Doodle
1.20 min. | 4.8559484
user rating | 0 views
"Cold, Cold Heart" performed by Tony Bennett. Courtesy of Columbia Records and Sony/ATV.
- Aw that so cute!!!
And thanks to google for notice the LGBT people ^ ^
- cute vdo.!
- Happy Hearts....
- Valentine's is coming!
- 1:05 gay couple!
- La canción es todo un halllazgo
- Happy Valentines Day!!
- Mignon !
- This always makes my valentines day !
- Valentine Day Google....,
- Love it.
- So cool!!!
- youtube comments. the only place in the world where logical arguing and
reason seems to die down.
- Oh no, gay lovers like you supporting gay lovers! Seriously! What has this
world come to with people like you all?? :-o
- YOU make alot more sense than DaneBabyJo, AVENGER883!! Sounds like Dane may
also be agnostic or atheist. Anyhow, this was a wonderful Google
doodle....until the final part that showed the two men together which was
implying that gay dads are the same as a man and woman couple which is
definitely NOT true! Thank you again for sharing such insightful thoughts
and know that I agree with you 100%!
- By far this is my favorite Google Doodle of 2012.
- It was heartwarming and cute. I like everyone.
- I don't see the reason why google will advertise videos that are not
entertaining to adult. I'm sure they could make it much better like hiring
- And fyi, they aren't just my ideas, they're most people's ideas, the ones
who aren't brainwashed by cults, ie. religions.
- Boy Forever Alone and Forever Boyfriend ... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Girl Foverer Alone and Forever Girlfriend
- Look, i am straight, like you, and i know its difficult to think about a
man feeling attracted by another man, but hey! They do, and thats it! They
like men, in the exact same way you like women. If you have the right to
like and have sex with a woman, they have the same right to do that with
the gender they like the most. Its that simple. Btw, homosexuality doesn't
"create" deseases. It just makes it more likely to contract a desease cause
the rectum is more vulnerable to get micro-lacerations.