Valentine's Day Google Doodle
1.20 min. | 4.8621206
user rating | 0 views
"Cold, Cold Heart" performed by Tony Bennett. Courtesy of Columbia Records and Sony/ATV.
- I'm not 'Queer', and It doesn't
- Queers, how does it effect you?
- Homophobes... How does it effect you?
- "Most peoples ideas" Do some research, your in the minority
- Everything, faggot? See?
- No wonder gays are the laughing stock of the world, shit like this invites the hate
- Anybody know why there is no view count?
- maan, google freakin rocks! i always look forward to it :)
- oh god it's never ending!
- What's wrong with that, prick
- gays ??????? 1:05
- Boy Forever Alone and Forever Boyfriend ...
Girl Foverer Alone and Forever Girlfriend
- Google is such a troll
- your question was do I believe in history and I answered it. I told you the history I believe in doesn't come from the bible.
- You avoided my questions.
- And fyi, they aren't just my ideas, they're most people's ideas, the ones who aren't brainwashed by cults, ie. religions.
- There are some historical documents suggesting that Jesus was real etc but the rest of the bible is just gibberish. Do you really think there was a great flood and only two of each species survived? or that the world is 4 thousand years old and we come form adam and eve? because that isn't history, that's a story made of by people to put the fear of God in others. The history I believe in is doesn't come form a book written by a few guys thousands of years ago.
- historical documents discovered* by archaeologists. My apologies for the typo.
- Do you not believe in history then? Do you believe the historical documents archaeologists are fallacy? I'm simply stating my theology as freely as you are. If you didn't wish for those with philosophy different than your own to challenge your ideas you never would have commented.
- This is very cute. Spread the love ladies and gentlemen, this world needs it.
- So you don't believe in facts? so if i said gravity is what keeps us in place or that water is made up of Hydrogen and Oxygen you wouldnt believe me because they're facts studied by humans. great logic right there. But sure if you want to take all your information from a book of fairy tales be my guest. But when you try to use that book against logic and facts, then you can take your ignorance and fuck off because I'm too tired to deal with bible toting idiots on this video again.
- If only we could accept that other people have different beliefs than ourselves and just let them live in peace. "Live and let live," as long as nobody is getting hurt.
- "so sorry if I* don't feel like taking their* word over fact." What constitutes 'fact' then? Human standards are relative, and 'sceintific fact' is established from human knowledge. "Taking their word" is no different than believing the thoughts and tests from other humans. What sets the Bible apart is that it wasn't written from man's own knowledge and thoughts, but rather THROUGH them, it was written. The Bible is God-breathed, therefore it is the only absolute Truth.
- Welcome to the internet, you wanna grab some popcorn and watch some wars?
- wow super:)