VIOLENT FEMMES-Add it Up
6.70 min. | 4.945604
user rating | 1030904 views
The Violent Femmes were the final band to ever play at Auckland's His Majestys Theatre before its controversial 1988 demolition.
Gordon Gano played Mr. Zank, the first of many substitute math teachers in an episode of The Adventures of Pete & Pete ("X=Why?").
The band appeared on the early-1990s sitcom Clarissa Explains It All.
They have also been featured as themselves in one episode of the TV Show Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.
- how many haters made bacon and eggs this morning,ya im epic!
- we rock fuck the rest!
- this song rocks on so many levels")
- This isn't just snooty and annoying, but ignorant. Great musicians have cared and not cared about their appearances throughout the 20th century and into the 21st. To criticize a musician for creating a unique image discounts the talents of a lot of great artists like David Bowie. Similarly, exulting a band just for being down to earth/simply dressed displays a propensity to be overly invested in the "not-trying-hard" image, which has just as little to do with the music itself. Get over yourself.
- On the song I thought it was a girl.
- lol if you think that wifebeater wasn't surgically selected out of gordon gano's wardrobe of tshirts and wifebeaters before the show
- Dude they're my favorite band!!!
- 56 persons can't fuck
- You see, kids, this is a conceded asshole. His or her opinionated nature tends to alienate people who are apparently wrong for not liking the same things as them. This close mindedness results in them only liking music from an older era, and makes them feel mature and intelligent by ranting about new music, when the fact is most people who post comments like this didn't even grow up with the music they live in the past with.
- not many people know but it was 105 degrees in there.
- music is all preference. There is no use in arguing what some people will just never understand and the same goes for me and you there are some musical preferences we wont understand.
- There are just as many bands in which "talent is exalted over showmanship" nowadays. You must not be looking very hard if you think there aren't. There is talent in showmanship anyway.
- Thats because your still a lil kid... maybe when you grow up- you'll appreciate. But you seem a lil dense... so it's doubtful :)
- really ? o_0
love them !
- Love this! My dads cousin on vocals :)
- Punk Polka!!!!!
- PEACE FOR THE VICTIMS OF THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING SO SAD
- you already know")
- People who masturbate over how great everything was "When I was a kid" are the worst kind of people.
- jaja, malditos deseos no consumados
- I love the fucking side of youtube!
- Add it up!
- I think the wifebeater makes sense as a costuming choice, it goes well with how coked out he his
- Well said. It's just music u like it or u don't.