Violent Femmes - Gone Daddy Gone.mpg
3.15 min. | 4.963019
user rating | 608722 views
bellissimo e introvabile video di uno dei pezzi di , a mio parere, uno dei migliori dischi di tutti i tempi. "violent femmes" del 1983,
- Gnarls Barkley RUINED this song!
- Never gets old.
- *BY REQUEST +ALL for ... +FRIDAY NIGHT SESSIONS hosted by Sean Cowen*
Violent Femmes - "Gone Daddy Gone"
And now for something a little different. They were in a league of their
*I take requests all night long, and I like to play 80s
hits/top40/pop/rock/dance/best of songs. Send in a request and I'll play
#The1980s #80smusic #80srewind #fridaynightsessions
- #ohhellyes Violent Femmes BEST album EVAR.
- If there's one thing I never knew it's a violent femme...this is simple but
- 1:51 I dated that girl, fucking whore...
- awesome thanks love it
- im a staunch racist my cock however is a bleeding heart liberal my balls
suprisingly are nuetral
- via boingboing.net/2013/11/07/violent-femmes-gone-daddy.html
- great song, shitty video
- Xylophones are the new cowbells
- wow, i think i'm in love.
- Thanks for reminding me about that date/event. I wasn't suspicious but I
sure am now. DAMN U BONO & THE EDGE GET OUTTA MY SPACE/TIME CONTINUUM!
Waitaminnit, U2-YouTube, and now I can't find my last comment & the video
won't load... it's YOU! You're a Bono, uh, ite! Or a TheEdgeist! ? What
could it mean? If I kill a Joshua Tree will it bring back Mtv? I KNOW IT
WAS VH1 THEY'RE THE SAME THING! Like U2 & YouTube and probably you, too.
But NOT ME! I'm gone daddy gone, with or without u!
- Have you people looked in the liner notes of the first Violent Femmes
album? Gordon Gano's picture is unrecognizable. He looks about 14.
- Suspiciously, the date you named--March 9, 1987--was the date of release
for U2's "The Joshua Tree." Coincidence? (Or do you hate U2?)
- love the zappa influence
- That point was from 03:10 to 03:15 am EST on the ninth day of March of
1987. It was an accident but it's ok because almost no one was exposed.
- I'm gonna be diplomatic and say that I like both versions equally lol
- hehe me too :)
- first time i heard of this band, was in sabrina the teenage witch, seems
that show i love em
- funny........ im a blues/rock/metal guy - and always have been - but I
always dug these dudes and their originality - "Add It Up" is sooo metal
- much better than the crappy gnarles barkley version
- De los pocos temas Indie que me gustan ! Este si es :Q_______