Violent Femmes - Gone Daddy Gone.mpg
3.13 min. | 4.9597387
user rating | 479122 views
bellissimo e introvabile video di uno dei pezzi di , a mio parere, uno dei migliori dischi di tutti i tempi. "violent femmes" del 1983,
- Totally, totally brilliant. Those were the days....
- are they really having a xylophone solo
- ^ LOL, Whatever you're on I REALLY don't want any!
- A marimba is a member of the xylophone family of wooden percussion instruments.
- cold as ice
- Fucking a mother like an air xylophoner right now.
- i was sarcastic. the original is a great but gnarls version is way better.
- Forza Italia !! :)
- Thanks! <3
- it looks like a vibraphone. Totally cool.
- Lovely lovely lovely song!
- the 100th up for you my friend, courtesy of The Rates. Cheers
- Hey folks it's a marimba, not a xylophone!
- WHat is this you ask? This is why it was cool to be in college in the 80s/90s, that's what the fuck this is!
- I agree. Probably not the best band of all time, but in the conversation of most underrated band of all time.
- what is this?!
- Originals are in 90% better than remakes.Only one I know is Dylan' :All along the Watchtower" from Hendrix.Or Cake's version from Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive"..
- Glory to Jesus Christ, our God, our Lord, our King, our Savior --- JESUS CHRIST REIGNS --- May JESUS CHRIST save you
- You are right! ; ) This is one of those you either love or hate bands. I, for one, love! And this album/CD is a must have. At least in my collection. I just meant that it was ballsy to use a xylophone in this genre. But it worked out fantastically!
- ... and even more amazing - they made this "cover" 23 years before (what I guess is) your "original".
- Because acoustic bass is normal for punk? These guys are beyond classic.
- Who ever uses a xylophone as lead instrument?!
These guys are classic!