Violent Femmes - Never Tell
7.07 min. | 4.9492064
user rating | 222894 views
my favourite song from Violent Femmes...
- Quite the contrary.
- Yeah, it's so hard to be cool when you have been dead for decades.
- Sorry to dis Jim. I should really give him my props. There would never been a VF if The Doors hadn't done what they did.
- Dude, Jim Morrison is that cool, in fact he is so f#@ken cool he makes the dead seem warm. VF are amazing however you should have more respect for Jim he was a song writing genius.
- You have the Femmes and cheese... what could be better than that combo
- Gordon Gano, Brian Ritchie, and Victor De Lorenzo FTW!
- check out Cho Plateau by P-Town Rap Squad if you want to see a badass music video!
- the only thing that could ever make me proud of being from wisconsin
- I'll live forever with that beautiful memory: Violent Femmes live in Rome. One of the best things in my life.
- Holy faaack!! 6:05 and on is utter insanity!!
- I have to and I remember the pain of getting narconed back.
- make something original up. why ya want to copy Brian Ritchie? get on you bass and write something great.
- I have, and I don't remember much, honestly.
- STAND UP BASS ROCKS
- how do you know? ever been dead?
- 8 people can suck a fuck.
- Dead people wish for nothing.
- awesome song!!
- Also my favourite VF song! Awesome bass!!!
- I played Nick Cave to my kids and they are fine, they also listened to this. Neither of them has killed themselves or anyone else. Parents are domesticating their kids too much. You are the failure
- talking heads, talking heads talking heads. watch the movie Stop Making Sense. its on youtube.
- i definitely heard that!
- every violent femmes song is thier best song, but yes this song does kick ass. and fuck yes bassssss