Walk off the Earth - CTV Interview
2.75 min. | 4.993232
user rating | 52883 views
- actually Marshall is the one who said the guitar was rented.
- I'm so happy that you guys are finally getting the recognition you deserve.
Even if it is a quick three minute interview, you're on your way! You're
all hilarious, goodhearted, and simply amazing people with beautiful voices
to match. When you do become insanely famous, I'll happily be the hipster
who keeps saying she knew them before they were cool c: Much love <3
- That was a great peformance for one guitar!!
- Yes Come to Beirut!!
- Such an AMAZING group of people in so, SO many ways! Not only are you
incredibly talented musicians with a great ability to entertain, but you
have such kind hearts, and think of others over yourselves, you are already
HUGE!!! You all deserve every bit of fame and success that comes your way!!
.xx. much love .xx.
- That was truly inspirational. Thank you WOTE! Thank God for WOTE.
- 1:31 superhero's aren't supposed to reveal his true identity
- whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaat good for them, long time coming!
- Mike Taylor is hot!
- Well done on your success. You deserve it.
- haha! finally i know the name of the beared guy: Mike Taylor..! xD
- hell yeah, i'm waiting here in Beirut :)
- Des Moines!
- Awesome guys! Keep those videos coming and your originals also! Take care.
- The one time I'm not watching CTV
- want to see the outtakes!
- Selling the guitar....Shut up and take my money!!!
- He also sang at 1:12 =P
- thumbs up if you're a band-wagoner and jumped on with the Somebody I Used
To Know video! (just kidding don't thumbs up)
- ha,ha,ha! most of europe is feeling the same way! big up CANADA!! =0)
- Phil's interview was way better :P SourceFed FTW!
- and... That's how it's done lol, I love it!
- WHOA BEARD GUY CAN TALK?
- Congrats. Seriously cool.
- hey guys can you please please please come to bermuda at some point??? it
would be so fantastic