"Weird Al" Yankovic - Fat
4.93 min. | 4.8234053
user rating | 13887754 views
Music video by "Weird Al" Yankovic performing Fat. (C) 1988 Volcano Entertainment lll, LLC
- Is he still alive
- ...whats sad is, this amount of weight is suppose to be so ridiculously
comical that no one is suppose to be able to reach it... yet nearly
everyday I live in america... I see people that big...
- No matter what unnerving or hysterical thing Weird Al does, he will always
be remembered fondly for "What the FUUUUUUdgethickle?!"
- did anyone go back in bad to find a asain
- That is hilarious the pavement cracks when I fall down xD I'm surprised
there wasn't an earthquake
- "I got more chins than Chinatown." ROFLMAO!!!
- This is what i feel like when im not working out .......:-D:-D
- @Brady Goddard You do realize that if you even tap you're forehead you lose
some brain cells thats why kids that were dropped on their head when they
were dropped on the head as a kid are almost as bad as the downsyndrome,
Hope that helps you understand, Im not against ponies I just not against
Weird AL Yankovic I have listened to his music for years.
- Hahaha funny
- Great intro
- What the hell
- For my mom brenda.she likes funny songs
- All those sound effects. Oohh man. This is so great. lmfao.
- For a moment I mistook this song as the new United States National Anthem.
- im fat o-o
- So, what their saying is, fat people can dance better than that anyone...
- The comment was written a week ago thus they are under the impression Mj
still hasn't seen it and I know he's seen it I saw him talk about it in an
- are you fat, or what?
- ok werid and wrong and funny and CREEPY!! XD o-o .-.
- Not only did Michael give Al permission for the parody, but the subway
station set is the same one MJ had built for the "Badder" sequence in his