"Weird Al" Yankovic - Fat
4.93 min. | 4.8240166
user rating | 15867814 views
Music video by "Weird Al" Yankovic performing Fat. (C) 1988 Volcano Entertainment lll, LLC
- #sotd #tunesday #weirdalalert the best parody IMO +Terence Towles
Canote +Vash Crowley +Gina Drayer +Robert Partridge
- 4 years old today!
- My adblocker got bypassed..
They are getting smarter
- "Yo... ding dong man... ding dong... ding dong yo."
- "My shadow weighs a 42pounds." Lol that line always gets me!
- I forgot what song this is a parody for
- Inflation? Where am I, Deviantart?
- Real men have curves.
- Finally I remember to look up some Weird Al stuff xD After seeing him as
Cheese Sandwich in MLP I knew I had to see what I had been missing. I am
not disappointed xD This was pretty funny :D
- This is what i feel like when im not working out .......:-D:-D
- OHMYGOODNESS! OHMYGOODNESS! OHMYGOODNESS! OHMYGOODNESS!
I totally forgot how great this was!!!! Plus, it's *Weird Al 1.0* with the
curly hair and glasses! Classic! Post-Lasik *Weird Al 2.0* is okay but
vintage is vintage.
- And that is how he got his cutie mark.
- So funnt
- This is me in real life dont make fun of me
- =-= this is dumb
- I can remember when bronies didn't exist, ah those were the days...
- CHEESE SANDWICH ! <3
- XDDD OH MY GOD~
- I've seen Weird Al live.
It was probably the most fun I've ever had a concert. He's an amazing
- ...whats sad is, this amount of weight is suppose to be so ridiculously
comical that no one is suppose to be able to reach it... yet nearly
everyday I live in america... I see people that big...
- I feel like ponies are being misjuded, even though I agree they are
everywhere, people can give bronies a chance, right? We can all be friends
or we can all ignore eachother and play nice, no need to fight and squeel
about eachother or start a flame war, it makes the youtube comments boring.
Also just to say before any bronies try and flame me down, I am a brony
myself, just one with a mind set that everything is equal and nothing is
better than anything else, "opinions are good but they shouldn't be taken
as an insult nor used as one" - BlocksterBros Alex.
- Seems like Weird Al is down with the thickness.