3.33 min. | 4.340824
user rating | 214600 views
the title says it all
- 0;04 how the hell do u see
- these look like life sized hot wheels :o
- you mean slide shows? lol
- 1;10 i know the guy that owns that we built it
- 2:06 ffaakkee
- 1:10 if i saw that on my street...i would just run away
- The one at 1:25 is from totoro the movie
- 0.53 fake ass audi a4 tubboy photoshop[
- My Lego creations are better
- 0:23 is that a fiero? meshed with a bike?
- this song sucks!
- its even in hot wheels
- hot tub car!!!!!!!!!!
- Creed - One Last Breath.
- What is the song
- Great pics, shite music
- I read an article that said that BMW some how had something to do with the body material. And I some that had BMW badges on them. I know that Trabant was its own company, but I think, and I could be wrong, that BMW owned Trabant. Its like GM and Chevy. I know some have body kits that have BMW grills, but I know its a kit. I've just seen some with BMW badges on them. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. I'm not used to being corrected when it comes to cars. I'm usually the one that does the correcting.
- gotta love creed, havent heard this song in about 4 years !
- 1:11 I would drive it...pretty badass although speed bumps would be a killer.
- 1:24 MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO!
- BMW? Trabant had nothing to do with BMW.
- Yep. And equally bad Aveo reliability. Better to have used a Ford Focus.
- A Volkswagen Type 1 (I believe) Bus customized to look like a pair of gas cylinders, built for the Tour de France in 2012 for promotion of French bottled gas company "Butagaz".