- i believe the scene i mentioned previously where Dylan and Baez are singing this song in a hotel room is included in 65 Revisited, which is additional footage and performances not included in Dont Look Back. unfortunately, i have not gotten my hands on this newer documentary to watch this scene in its entirety, but maybe you know someone who has it and can watch it. if anyone has a link to the movie or this scene, please share it. thanks.
- no se puede ver pornografía
- Do a search on utube: Pennebaker (Don't look back)
Click onto Bob Dylan sings Hank Williams.
- Not the best version I have heard - she seems to be singing in a higher key than usual! However she remains a firm fave of mine. Listen to the version by "The Corries" for the sweetest and best version of this old classic folk song that has so much hope and cheer attached to it!
- Please let me know if it gets reposted. I was very sorry not to find it. Do you know which album of Judy's it is on?
- I love Joan but you must hear Judy Collins sing this song,it gives me goose bumps.Someone had a clip on you tube but it is gone now,but well worth seeking it out!!!
- The date is accurate, and you are correct. Thanks
- It was adapted from a Scottish poem by Francis McPeake in the 50s. If the date of this recording is accurate then this version by Joan Baez was before The Clancy Brothers recorded it.
- Awesome 'Joan Baez' ~ 죠안 바에즈 -- !!
- Thank you, I will watch. Gratefully, C.
- well, if you're interested in the bio, it's on dailymotion and hulu and you can watch it in its entirety there if you type in How Sweet the Sound. the scene i mention comes on around the 34th minute. if you haven't seen the documentary, i highly recommend it.
- I have never seen the scene but if you find it, I would sure like to see it. Leave me a note if you find it.
- hey, not sure if you would know this, or if anyone here, but there's a scene in the PBS bio of Joan Baez called How Sweet the Sound that shows Dylan and Baez singing this song together in a hotel room, and it looks like a deleted scene from Dont Look Back--i'm wondering if anyone would know where i can watch the entire scene uncut. thanks.
btw, this is a beautiful rendition.
- You are so welcome. I love it.
- Very, very beautiful song!!!! Of course... Joan Baez... Thanks very much!!!!
- No they are two different songs, 'Flower of Scotland', is used as an anthem for football games. 'Wild Mountain Thyme' seems much older
- Heard this by the Corriers, years ago.
- A couple of decade ago!!!!
It hasn't been a British Army camp for nearly a hundred years.
- Can't say I like this version, although I am a huge fan of hers.
- But I think it's how you sing it, she is good.
- Yes the Scots have that as there national antham. Hope they get independence from Uk, They cost too much.
- There is a somewhat unofficial anthem by the Corries, "Flower of Scotland" I think. It is great.
- I thought it was a national anthem, by the Corries.
- I sure do.
- Didn't know that.