Wonder Girls Nobody (Chinese Version), Tell Me - 100% Entertainment (娛樂百分百) 2010-05-03
5.03 min. | 4.536723
user rating | 234952 views
- yeah, i don't understand how hardware popped out, i meant their chinese sounds horrible
- i think she means their pronunciation. Well you can't blame them, they're not Chinese but at least they tried :)
- i dont understand chinese so u mean their spelling is wrong?
- No hardware feelings towards the poster but the chinese version is horrible. Apart from the english part their singing is horrible, whats wrong with their spelling
- I like both songs.... but this video quality is so bad
- 글로벌 걸그룹 1위 원더걸스!!
- I bet they got a tight hairy pussy mmmmmm
- Didn't know they ever had an English version of Tell Me. The English version of Tell Me sounds better than Nobody
- No..It Lim voice..;/
- true queens <3 <3<
- they do look pretty but they has a pair of small eyes though.........
- That's Sunmi's voice ;(!!!!!!
- not really but good for asains most asain's english are shit
- Their English is so good!!!
- LORD, they must be SICK of this song. 4 languages now!
- The translation kind of killed it a bit. It sounded a bit awkward because of the phonetic wording. The choreography is precise though.
- Don't lead people astray! It seems that you don't know Chinese language and Taiwan at all! People here in Taiwan are educated to be able to use Mandarin in their daily lives, and most of us use Taiwanese not as often as we use Mandarin. Except when we talk to old people or when we are in backward areas. Some of us are not very fluent in this ancient dialect(not taught in schools), especially younger Taiwanese in northern areas.
- They are not Wonder Girls in my view. Five of the girls definitely 100% does not look like the Wonder Girls. Wait, that's ALL of them...
- This isn't Mandarin, it's Taiwanese. It's still Chinese.