Wu Tang Clan "C.R.E.A.M."
4.02 min. | 4.878894
user rating | 15109381 views
See Music Videos http://www.bvmtv.com/ that you CAN'T See on You Tube! even some X RATED music videos! +Live Chat and Embed video codes.
The Clan first became known to hip hop fans, and to major record labels, in 1993 (see 1993 in music) following the release of the independent single "Protect Ya Neck", which immediately gave the group a sizable underground following. Though there was some difficulty in finding a record label that would sign Wu-Tang Clan while still allowing each member to record solo albums with other labels, Loud/RCA finally agreed, releasing their debut album, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), in late 1993. This album was popular and critically-acclaimed, though it took some time to gain momentum. The success of Enter the Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers established the group as a creative and influential force in early 1990s hip hop, allowing Ol' Dirty Bastard, GZA, RZA, Raekwon, Method Man and Ghostface Killah to negotiate solo contracts
- Sheah!!!! Wu-Tang!!!! Man I Miss Shit like dis...Maybe some day an era will come around like this but wit dey own style you feel me.. Wooooorrrrd Up!!!!!
- TO ALL WU PEEPS PLEASE CHECK OUT MY GZA TATTOO.......... type liquid swords by chris Clarke in search bar................... Comments much appreciated
- if you love Underground hip Hop check out my music on my page....A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. DeadPoetrecords
- all the best groups such as Wu, Cypress, Mobb-Deep,
Tribe Called Quest, the Pharcyde, they
all did really indepth inteviews for a
B00K, best read on hip-hop ever,
definitely look out for it, book is callled;
H;:O;:W ;, .T.O. ,; R:;A;:P
- You don't need a motherfucking book to learn how to rap........Grab some damn weed,get high and just freestyle!!!!!The rest comes by itself
- $ echo "Cash Rules Everything Around Me. cream Gettuh money. $ $ bill y'all" | espeak -s140
# Is actually more accurate
- Anyone with a Linux:
echo "Cash Rules Everything Around Me. cream Gettuh money, $ $ bill y'all" | espeak -s140
- need $
- C.R.E.A.M!!!!!!!!!! fuck all you pussies find some where else to argue bitches
- Thats fucking bullshit! Rared lyrics.
- There is a book for you as well and it's called:
- I'm an underground rapper from NYC that makes music about the corrupt US govt followed by straight up old school hip hop songs. My feedback is generally positive and people feel me. I also got 4 music videos, 2 mixtapes, & 2 performances all on my channel. Come check it out, I won't let you down, I promise. It's time for a revolution in America. One love YouTube goers.
- I just listened to this song for the first time. I like the lyrics.
- 3:30 Ghetto ass spin.
- I am a rapper that goes by "Gh0st". I just put a new song up on my channel called "Extraterrestrial" (feat. Munday)... if you have the time check it out. Peace!
- and vice versa
- there's a reason everyone knows about the wu... untouchable
- cool story bro
- yo if you love hip hop check out my rap, i'm 16 :
- well ure a retarded with no taste for good music, go listen lil wayne crap u moron
- actually jay z was a co-writer of still dre, so know some facts before you post something stupid
- MY SHIT !
- need $
- Cash ruin everything about music*
- you could substitute Cream with just about anything that has ever existed, or will ever exist