WWII TOKYO 1 OF 3 RARE COLOR FILM
7.40 min. | 4.744681
user rating | 25002 views
According to the anthropologists, there is nature's law of struggle for existence and survival of the fittest. But they do not know that behind the law of nature is the supreme direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. In the Bhagavad-gita it is confirmed that the law of nature is executed under the direction of the Lord. Whenever, therefore, there is peace in the world, it must be known that it is due to the good will of the Lord. And whenever there is upheaval in the world, it is also due to the supreme will of the Lord. Not a blade of grass moves without the will of the Lord. Whenever, therefore, there is disobedience of the established rules enacted by the Lord, there is war between men and nations. The surest way to the path of peace, therefore, is dovetailing everything to the established rule of the Lord. The established rule is that whatever we do, whatever we eat, whatever we sacrifice or whatever we give in charity must be done to the full satisfaction of the Lord. No one should do anything, eat anything, sacrifice anything or give anything in charity against the will of the Lord. Discretion is the better part of valor, and one must learn how to discriminate between actions which may be pleasing to the Lord and those which may not be pleasing to the Lord. An action is thus judged by the Lord's pleasure or displeasure. There is no room for personal whims; we must always be guided by the pleasure of the Lord. Such action is called yogah karmasu kausalam, or actions performed which are linked with the Supreme Lord. That is the art of doing a thing perfectly. Bhagavad-gita As It Is Chapter 16 The Divine And Demoniac Natures A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- I believe in Jesus and read the bible everyday. Bigot
- Cow-a-bunga !
- protect a cow!!
- Yes. That does bother me too about our Japanese friends. They have not recognized what happened. I really do like both Germany & Japan today, but it gets me very upset to see their leaders go to the war criminals tombs. Kind of bizarre, if you think about it. There's a billion Chinese who are much, much more offended than I am.
- The thought of what Imperial Japan did before is far, far worse.
- No way. I know a gunner on one of the B29's. One of the most fabulous heroes I know. imperial Japan got LESS than it deserved. Today, of course, matters differ. Japan is a great country today.
- Perhaps they learned to bomb the hell out of everybody and everything from the Germans, Italians and Japanese.
- You haven't a clue about what you talking about. Go study the history of color motion picture photography. Simply Google Kodak history of color motion picture photography.
- i think that US army was fair with whole two japonese and germans in front of the horror that they've brougth throught the world.
simply mathematics; if the us army made them pay the equal number of lifes they destroyed (only on civilians, the soldiers were there to fight and die, it's part of the job) there would be japonese or german no more...so i think those people are very lucky to have fought against wise people commanded by wise government...
- Anglosaxon logik to all crisis is bombing the hell out of everybody and everything nuclear or any other means incuding!
- Cleary a colorized footage and not oginal color film footage. Flat color and with little variance, signal of computer colorization.
- A war crime.
- i killed your whole family, and i don't need to apologize because i lost my two little fingers while i was killing your mom, aljonperez13
- Google "Japanese War Crimes"
NEVER FORGET: Manila Massacre, Alexandra Hospital massacre, Sook Ching Massacre, Kalagong massacre, Laha massacre, Banka Island massacre, Parit Sulong massacre, Palawan massacre, Nan King Massacre, Three Alls Policy, Changi Prison, Hellships, Bataan Death March, Death Railway, Mass killings, Human experimentation and biological warfare, Use of chemical weapons, Preventable famine, Torture of POWs, Cannibalism, Forced labor, Comfort women, Looting STILL NO APOLOGY
- You cant say all japs are bad. Its only some of them who are like that while others are forced.I am sure their family won't wan to have the war if they had a choice.
- there's just something so fascinating about the bomber squadrons in WWII....always fun to hear about them....
- The Japs deserve the bombings for their cruelties all over Asia,
- and agian ith the damn cow
- Metallica fan, makes sense :P
And are u also American?
- the thoguht of those kids being bombed isnt nice..
- yeah, you can see that in the beginning of the vid, where the guy is looking towards the target and the guns follow
- First bomber to have remote controlled gun turrets, I believe.
- turret not torrent