3.08 min. | 5.0
user rating | 13521 views
X-Isle is a technologic demo by Crytek (devteam of Far Cry and Crysis on PC) released in 2001 for nVidia. I've capture this video with the demo avalaibe here : http://www.clubic.com/demo-jeux-video-370-0-x-isle-dinosaur-island.html
- No, not even 5 years ago it would be normal.
- hey on the website i cant read it and when i try to download it says
something like login but i want this badly someone help me!!
- not anymore
- i remember running this "demo" with my old geforce 2 mx comp. quite funny.
- Nice, wish they'd release it.
- Is it normal to see smoke coming from the back of your computer when
running this tech demo?
- Probably to show off Texture/Transparency effects.
- or never mind i went on a different website and got it.
- its unbeleivable cuz this footage is from 2000 :OO
- Should Have been released
- has someone found out why the dinosaurs turn transparent..?
- i mean the game itself
- nice demo, i had run it in the past on my geforce 2 mx 32 mb in 2001
:D:D:D, very nice graphics on this time...
- I remember playing Jurassic Park Trespasser. Physic engine they implemented
in 1998 was a really kicking ass thing.
- @TheMoonyeti i have a new real good ati radeon
- cant wait for crysis to release a mod like this ;)
- I remember Serious Sam made this look old in 2001.
- @TheMoonyeti Do you have an Nvidia GFX card? It says in the description
"Released in 2001 for Nvidia"
- I want it too
- when i start the benchark it just does nothing...wtf :(
- Awesome! It´s so beautiful! By the way, what´s the name of the song? I love
- this is spam and it's annoying