YAGP-Paris 2012. Lada (age 9) won second place, teachers - T. Petrova, V. Kuramshin
1.75 min. | 4.738894
user rating | 341074 views
www.balletschool.ru Vladislav Kuramshin's Russian ballet school, Saint-Petersbourg, Russia. 9 years old ballerina Lada Sartakova won second place of YAGP international ballet competition. Teachers - Tatiana Petrova, Vladislav Kuramshin
- Wow, she's gorgeous and extremely talented! She made this variation look
beautiful, especially for a nine year old! My only concern is that she
seems like she started pointe very young, and it makes me worry about her
feet and how they will develop.
- Lada is going to be a star! Anyone who thinks she'll burn out is ust plain
wrong. This little girl has the heart and the talent to make it big!
- Look up Diana Ionescu. There is a video.
- what variation is this?
- I really want to watch the first place? where can I see it?
- HOLY CRAP! that's amazing for a 9 year old!
- She dances so maturely for a nine-year-old.
- I started with 26 and Iam on pointe and can do really much- it depends on
your love to ballet, your talent and your will to learn and hours of
rehearsing. I LOVE BALLET. So glad, that I started!!!!
- what variation is this called?? I didnt see it in the description
- Awkward, she's so much better than me....
- she is AMAZING
- Aww beautiful!
- Solamente 9 años de edad, de mucho talento!
- Her teachers have said that they will upload the videos of the finals.
Let's all be very patient until then!
- how long has she been en point ? that footwork can not be on someone who
- I like how she "changed" the variation, instead of being flirty, she is
cute which is so refreshing as she is only 9 :)
- She's amazing en pointe because she's been en pointe since she was like 6!
You can see her perform the Cupid variation en pointe when she was around
six years old!
- I understand that she came to New York for ABT, but how did she communicate
with her teachers if they spoke English?
- I love this dance, I just learned this at my Ballet studio and I pretty
much do the same dance movements as her. except she is way better than me!
and younger too!
- don quiote
- I've been talking a lot about very young dancers being on pointe and
conformational/ developmental issues and the strength required to maintain
a good position, and while I stand firm to my guns, this little one is
exceptional! She has a lot more strength than in your average 9 year old,
and the poise needed for the Kitri variation. It suited her well. Well done!
- Secondo me doveva vincere il primo posto!
- i agree, the winner is good, but Lada is better.
- She actually started earlier she was en pointe around 5-6 you can search
her doing Cupid variation age 6