Young Adult Soundtrack Teenage Fanclub - The Concept (lyric)
6.13 min. | 4.963134
user rating | 61979 views
The Concept by Teenage Fanclub
lyrics on screen
- Im still using cassette tape :)
- Beautiful film, even aesthetically, it's a subtle beauty yet very fitting.
- why doesnt this song have a million views?
- Stuck in my head ever since I watched the movie.
- It keeps coming back
- "i think this song was playing the first time i went down on you"
- YouTube in heaven...? That's promising
- FUTURE HUMANS??? TELL ME YOUR WAYS!!!!
- Charlize Theron! <3
- "I went down on you for the first time to this song!"
- I have to admit I didn't understand that either. Thanks.
- Like ;)
- Let's hear it for Nipple Confusion!
- this was playing, when i went down on you! LOL
- Damn earworm, saw the movie yesterday and now I have it in my head and I don't even know the damn words!
- im watching this in heaven.
- Thank you for the clarification my fellow Youtuber!
- I think they're mocking the youtube comments people post saying "like this if you're listening to this in 2012,, etc." on either an old video or a video of an old song.
- Yup sounds about right
- i can relate to this movie but from Beth's point of view. my husband's ex gf is just like Mavis but i trust my husband. i actually felt bad for her cuz no one likes her and i tried to befriend her and she thought it was him who was trying to talk to her, that scence where Mavis blew up at the naming party, that hpnd to me but at our friend's son's bday party. i was flippin out when i saw this movie. i hvnt heard from her since then. hopefully shes good, everyone deserves happiness.
- The other thing is, people say 'I can relate to the film' well if thats the case a LOT of idiots are deluded, self obsessed, wishing to live in the past and just as self centred as Mavis was in the film - shows that the same circle of shit continues.
- Its a v good film but the real irony is that people don't like hearing about others sadness or emptiness, the majority of people are self obsessed narcissists and they're the ones with friends who they themselves bleat to about their own crap. Essentially a lot of people here are saying 'I can relate to Mavis' etc but whats worse is you're just as self centred as she was. My lifes crap and no one gives a fuck about me so the circle of shit just continues.