حجاب خليجي جميل
1.18 min. | 3.5510204
user rating | 536090 views
لمشاهدة المزيد زوري موقع www.anazahra.com
- This isnt islamic hijab and you know that. I think the women who wear it
improperly like this do it for cultural reasons but pass it off as a
religious article to try to rest their conscience.
- some muslim women show their necks and some show a bit of the hair, and
even some muslim women doesnt even wear hijab.
- حرام رقبة تظهر
- @EGYPTWHERETO stufirallah
- @greenbutterfly101 Part2 Still ur bad at expressing ur self Also thanks for
the advice about reading the Quran &hadeeth( u just need to watch out about
calling them holy books..it might mean bible & other religious not Islamic
books,so choose ur words carefully next time) I know Allah only,chooses who
goes to paradise & hell. WHERE DID I TELL U THAT UR GOING TO ANY OF THEM?
But in Islam we are ordered to give advice,to care about other Muslims like
they r ourselves.. cont
- God bless you :) it's great to hear that some people are aware enough and
open-minded enough to think and talk like u just did :)
- Ah another fitnah video...sad to see how the shayton has deceived so many
women into thinking that this type of hijab is permissible to wear.
- c est HARAM le rajout,on donne le volume et c est complètement HARAM dans
notre religion qui est l'ISLAM
- @greenbutterfly101 Well how about you describe it as a 'Camel hump'. You
might wonder why I use that description, well guess what....Prophet
Muhammad PBUH says that one of the signs of the hour is..... WOMEN WITH
CAMEL HUMPS ON THEIR HEADS! THEY DON'T ENTER PARADISE NOR DO THEY EVEN
SMELL IT'S SCENT WHILE IT'S SCENT CAN BE SMELLED FROM FAR AWAY!' You
shouldn't be taking Hijab as mode thing where you wanna look good! It
should actually cover ur beauty THEN YOU CAN ORDAIN URSELF FOR UR HUSBAND!
- love it ;) (y)
- their fathers or their husband’s fathers or their sons or their husband’s
sons, or their brothers or their brother’s sons, or their sister’s sons or
their (Muslim) women or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess
or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense
of feminine sex.And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they
hide of their adornment.And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O
believers, that you may be successful” [al-Noor 24:31]
- @TheSonaklara بجد بسم الله ماشاء الله عليك صح الصح انا بكره اللفه اللى
براسين دى ربنا ياخدو اللى طلعها موضه
- But her neck is showing. I'm confused. :/
- يعني العنوان خليجي ليش مني فاهمة؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ للمقدمة خليجية ولا المصففة
خليجية ولا الستايل خليجي!!!! لكن تعودنا اي سخافة لازم ترتبط بالخليج!!
علششان يرتفع اسهمها..قرف
- “And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at
forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual
acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is
apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of
hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw
their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and
bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or
- @EGYPTWHERETO ??????????????????????? I am confused as to why you are
talking to me like this. I disagree with the camel hump. That is my choice.
I think you don't understand or something.
- هههههههه قال خليجي قال شوو ها يازلمه ههههههه ياحبيبتي موتي احسن
- where to buy the hijab. thank you
- is it something popular in the khaleej Area to have that camel hump in the
back? I've seen a lot of Khleeji girls do it O__o ...I know that it's
popular in Turkey but I dont' know about there...
- Adornments mentioned in the ayah mean anything that a women puts on to
beautify herself, makeup, jewellery, nail polish, perfume these are all
haram to be shown in public for all non mahrams to see. Those who don't
care, dont have taqwa of Allah then do as u like but don't display your
sins in public as to influence other muslimahs. Know that teaching others
to commit haram and they follow suit you share that sin as well...think
about it...May Allah guide us all the right path, ameen.
- Yuck! the flowers behind her head make it looks just weird and well ugly :S