金光燦爛 - 徐小鳳
67.10 min. | 4.4098363
user rating | 332563 views
- Doesnt matter. We listen to her music not to her relationship.
- is she lip syncing?
- While we all mourn at the loss of good vocalists like Teresa Teng, Roman
Tam and Anita Mui, we should feel lucky that we can stll hold on with a
handful of fantastic singers like Paula Tsui, Frances Yip, Cheng Siu Chau,
Elisa Chan............ Regarding the so called 'great voice' at present,
they sing with heavy breathing noises between lines like an ashthmatic. All
that they are after is quick fame but hardly that I can see any material in
- Too sad we don't have great singers now a days with beautiful lyrics and
songs...Missed the 80 era....
- people who dislike this dont know what music
- Good Sentimental Songs
- thks for uploading! its great! bring back a lot of memory! many many....
- Anyone her latest news????Thanks
- What a wonderful song !!
- Paula Tsui is still a world class performer, with class but with great wit.
She carries herself well.
- very good oldies!
- Good Songs - Imran
- 地球の楽曲 ♫ Serenade Homepage
- 听着它独特的嗓音 每一刹那都痴痴醉 相对于邓丽君又是一番风味